[Swap][Beta][Port] Swap Sd Card In GT-S7500 CM11

Search This thread

omarilzz

May 10, 2012
In your house!!
Swap Sd Card in Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500
This Mod is Ported From Galaxy Ace 2 CM 11
Mod Was Created Under init.d And Made By Souffre and Ported By Omarilzz And Fixed By mon_iker
What Works?
IT Replaces Your 1.8 GB Internal With Your External SD What Ever Size it was Mine is 15 GB
Bugs Need To Be Fixed
Solved By mon_iker
Proof of its Working
O87Fszc.png

-------------------------------------------------
Mod Download Link: Download or From Attachment if link does not work
---------------------------------------
Best Luck
Don`t Forget to give your opinion and donate Please :) :D :cool:
-----------------------------------------

Last edited:

mon_iker

Aug 18, 2008
Anyway, thanks for the heads up OP. I took Souffre's script and modified it for ace plus. Both internal and external sdcards are getting swapped perfectly. Thanks for the inspiration and credits to Souffre for the script.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-22-21-03-49.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-22-21-03-49.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 898
  • Screenshot_2014-03-22-21-04-06.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-22-21-04-06.png
    38 KB · Views: 857
  • swapFIXcm11.txt
    754 bytes · Views: 1,422

mon_iker

Aug 18, 2008
For ace plus original dev block for sdcard0 is 179.23 and sdcard1 179.97. Just swap it.

omarilzz

May 10, 2012
In your house!!
if it don`t install by flashing then all you have to do is extract it and then copy the file from the extracted system\etc\init.d which is called Swap SD Ace Plus initd and paste it into your phone system\etc\init.d and reboot your phone

Reactions: xMohammad

MegaBoyX9

Nov 3, 2013
if it don`t install by flashing then all you have to do is extract it and then copy the file from the extracted system\etc\init.d which is called Swap SD Ace Plus initd and paste it into your phone system\etc\init.d and reboot your phone

Is it required to fix permissions doing it this way? I'm not trying this as I moved away from swapping, it's dirty and sloppy I just couldn't get used to it.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda app-developers app

trendchanger

May 6, 2013
mumbai

HEY ..I got error while flashing so tried moving the files to respected folder ..while extracting saw the swap ace plus initd file was inside system folder...i guess as u said i should be inside system /et/initd right???? may be this is the reason for error??

also am confused..the main file should replace some files already present hence naming of the files should be exactly same i guess????:rolleyes:
make it flashable :cowboy:

syahradzi

May 28, 2012
How to make this tweaks works.

Finally, I manage to make it working. Follow this simple step, and you will get this scripts working in no time :cool:
[All of this step was done by Mi File Explorer, the one that comes with SpeedMode ROM]

1) Extract sd_card_swap_ace_plus_cm11.zip
2) Navigate into the sd_card_swap_ace_plus_cm11\system and you will see one file " Swap SD Ace Plus Initd [i rename it to
SwapSDAcePlus, don't think it will give any effect though]
3) Copy that file into root\system\etc\init.d folder
4) Set permission as following
- Owner : root
- Group : shell
- and make sure this file permission is -rwxr-xr-x (755) by ticking all of it except write rows for Group and Others
5) Save all changes that you made.
6) reboot
7) DONE!

Attachment below is the proof i manage to get it worked.
Enjoy !
[Thanks @omarilzz and @mon_iker for the scripts :)]

Attachments

• IMG_0757.jpg
    IMG_0757.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 320

trendchanger

May 6, 2013
mumbai
finally, i manage to make it working. Follow this simple step, and you will get this scripts working in no time :cool:
[all of this step was done by mi file explorer, the one that comes with speedmode rom]

1) extract sd_card_swap_ace_plus_cm11.zip
2) navigate into the sd_card_swap_ace_plus_cm11\system and you will see one file " swap sd ace plus initd [i rename it to
swapsdaceplus, don't think it will give any effect though]
3) copy that file into root\system\etc\init.d folder
4) set permission as following
- owner : Root
- group : Shell
- and make sure this file permission is -rwxr-xr-x (755) by ticking all of it except write rows for group and others
5) save all changes that you made.
6) reboot
7) done!

Enjoy !
[thanks @omarilzz and @mon_iker for the scripts :)]
didnt work fr me....tried ur method twice

syahradzi

May 28, 2012
@trendchanger , @wmfaiz

you sure you have make the permission right? and the owner and group of the file has set to right one? btw, i'm using fresh flash speedmod rom when i do this. i attach my screenshot for the scripts properties for you. this properties when view with ES file explorer. if it still not working, i can't help you guys..sorry.. :(

Attachments

• IMG_0760.jpg
    IMG_0760.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 370

trendchanger

May 6, 2013
mumbai
@trendchanger , @wmfaiz

you sure you have make the permission right? and the owner and group of the file has set to right one? btw, i'm using fresh flash speedmod rom when i do this. i attach my screenshot for the scripts properties for you. this properties when view with ES file explorer. if it still not working, i can't help you guys..sorry.. :(

plz upload that swapsdaceplus initd here ..i have a file of 768 bytes..bt ur ss shows 754 bytes..lemme use ur file..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Swap Sd Card in Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500
    This Mod is Ported From Galaxy Ace 2 CM 11
    Mod Was Created Under init.d And Made By Souffre and Ported By Omarilzz And Fixed By mon_iker
    What Works?
    IT Replaces Your 1.8 GB Internal With Your External SD What Ever Size it was Mine is 15 GB
    Bugs Need To Be Fixed
    Solved By mon_iker
    Proof of its Working
    O87Fszc.png

-------------------------------------------------
    Mod Download Link: Download or From Attachment if link does not work
    ---------------------------------------
    Best Luck
    Don`t Forget to give your opinion and donate Please :) :D :cool:
    -----------------------------------------
    Anyway, thanks for the heads up OP. I took Souffre's script and modified it for ace plus. Both internal and external sdcards are getting swapped perfectly. Thanks for the inspiration and credits to Souffre for the script.
    plz upload that swapsdaceplus initd here ..i have a file of 768 bytes..bt ur ss shows 754 bytes..lemme use ur file..

okay.. here you go it's not flashable zip. don't forget to check the file attribute first :)
    done successfullyyy brooo.....thanx fr ur guide nd for file..those who got dumped by the first post use the abv file and method...

Welcome bro.. Glad to see that both of you happy :)
    How to make this tweaks works.

Finally, I manage to make it working. Follow this simple step, and you will get this scripts working in no time :cool:
    [All of this step was done by Mi File Explorer, the one that comes with SpeedMode ROM]

1) Extract sd_card_swap_ace_plus_cm11.zip
    2) Navigate into the sd_card_swap_ace_plus_cm11\system and you will see one file " Swap SD Ace Plus Initd [i rename it to
    SwapSDAcePlus, don't think it will give any effect though]
    3) Copy that file into root\system\etc\init.d folder
    4) Set permission as following
    - Owner : root
    - Group : shell
    - and make sure this file permission is -rwxr-xr-x (755) by ticking all of it except write rows for Group and Others
    5) Save all changes that you made.
    6) reboot
    7) DONE!

Enjoy !
    [Thanks @omarilzz and @mon_iker for the scripts :)]