ROMeOS² [07/11] WM6.5.23081 [v3.01] WYSIWYG | SIMPLE • CLEAN • STABLE | RAnDIUM

Search This thread

jeroen474

Feb 14, 2009

guys i don't know how hard it is to download this???

go to monx site: http://romeos.monx.biz/

register by clicking on the menu on the left. you will get a confirmation email almost instantly. do check your spam folder if it does not appear in your inbox.

go back to the site to login.

on the top left hand corner, there is a menu, click on downloads

click on raphael roms

click on wm6.5 (ENG)

click on V-3_01 B-23081 D-071109 PUBLIC

then either click the icon of the purple disk with a down arrow or click on the name and a download button would appear.

no other downloads will work since we're the free users and not contributors.

hope that does help all these people who can't download... ;)

edit: the site is up on 8/12/09 GMT +12 @ 0930

But I want the NLD version of 6.5 ...

.Jeroen

sco0by

May 3, 2006
London
I gave up on this ROM.

If you have it installed for more than a week and use SMS messaging a lot it becomes unusable as the phone just keeps locking up all the time.

I tried it on 2 different Raphael's (Both T-Mobile Vario IV's) and both suffered the same problem after a couple of weeks of usage.

The messaging fix made no difference.

Also task terminator often refused to load so there was no quick way to close unused tasks.

I switched over to http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=561158 which has proven to be much more stable for my usage.

hermes1971

Jun 11, 2008
Doha
I gave up on this ROM.

If you have it installed for more than a week and use SMS messaging a lot it becomes unusable as the phone just keeps locking up all the time.

I tried it on 2 different Raphael's (Both T-Mobile Vario IV's) and both suffered the same problem after a couple of weeks of usage.

The messaging fix made no difference.

Also task terminator often refused to load so there was no quick way to close unused tasks.

I switched over to http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=561158 which has proven to be much more stable for my usage.

Posting some other ROMs link here in this thread, is a kind of marketing...isn't it?. :(

hermes1971

Jun 11, 2008
Doha
Calendar

whenever we try to set date, we don't get an option to set or cancel. the only way to set the date is, by typing it instead of selecting from lookup calendar.

START --> SETTINGS --> CLOCK & ALARMS --> DATE Lookup

shftyazn

Dec 10, 2009
This ROM works quite well except that my keyboard layout on my ATT Fuze is incorrect. Am I downloading the incorrect ROM?!

Other than that, this is an excellent ROM!

mimariposa

Dec 27, 2008
Incorrect keyboard layout fix

This ROM works quite well except that my keyboard layout on my ATT Fuze is incorrect. Am I downloading the incorrect ROM?!

Other than that, this is an excellent ROM!

You have downloaded the correct ROM. Try installing 'Ahen's TP2Fuze cab' or 'Shlomki Fuze keyboard in TouchPro ROM cab' and your keyboard layout should just be fine!!

Hope that helps!!

hermes1971

Jun 11, 2008
Doha
silent .... vibrate ....normal

have noticed some serious issue.....when we make the phone to silent mode....and....first incoming call will be silent ring.....second incoming call will be vibrate.....then the third incoming call one will be normal sound.....that means...if we are in a meeting and we made our phone silent, the first incoming call will be silent (dont take the call)...next incoming call will be in vibrate mode (automatic) and the third incoming call will be normal.......what we gonna do while we were in a meeting ?

i think, in each incoming call ring, volume gets one point up.

wanwarlock

Aug 13, 2006
have noticed some serious issue.....when we make the phone to silent mode....and....first incoming call will be silent ring.....second incoming call will be vibrate.....then the third incoming call one will be normal sound.....that means...if we are in a meeting and we made our phone silent, the first incoming call will be silent (dont take the call)...next incoming call will be in vibrate mode (automatic) and the third incoming call will be normal.......what we gonna do while we were in a meeting ?

i think, in each incoming call ring, volume gets one point up.

haven't noticed that before. then again, i rarely put my phone only on vibrate/silent.

guys, anybody here notice that the battery meter might be wrong or the ROM sucks up battery? initially thought that battery life is good but now, even with light usage after 1 day, battery down to 12%!!

Spyaxman

Aug 29, 2009
I
For now the rom its really great. thanks man

Just 2 questions

Wats the best radio for this rom?
How i can put programs in the home menu? When i slide the clock up apeears programs, I have use a rom that have this and its really great.

Sorry for bad english

terencet1603

Mar 12, 2009
I
For now the rom its really great. thanks man

Just 2 questions

Wats the best radio for this rom?
How i can put programs in the home menu? When i slide the clock up apeears programs, I have use a rom that have this and its really great.

Sorry for bad english

To Enable Programs Tab:
-Total Commander
-HKCU/Software/Htc/Manila
* Manila://programs.page.hidden (Change Value from 1 to 0)

terencet1603

Mar 12, 2009
Ptt

Does anyone know how to enable the PTT button? I installed Showcase to my phone and i want to assign it to PTT. Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance. Figured it out nevermind.

Last edited:

pioneerz

Apr 2, 2009
monx

Can you please make one of your WM6.1 ROM available since I am fan of your ROM (looks very professional and pleasing), I want to get 6.1 since I did not like WM6.5 overall. I am registered your site but there is no public release for WM6.1..
thanks

terencet1603

Mar 12, 2009
haven't noticed that before. then again, i rarely put my phone only on vibrate/silent.

guys, anybody here notice that the battery meter might be wrong or the ROM sucks up battery? initially thought that battery life is good but now, even with light usage after 1 day, battery down to 12%!!

I did notice bad battery for this rom at the beginning and i've switched through many different radios to see if that was the problem. Found out it was certain programs that i had running Beejive Im specifically drains battery quick. So check your running programs and make sure to close them when your not using them. Does anyone notice low volume during calls even with the volume turned all the way up? different radios don't seem to fix this problem for me. Anyone know how to enhance in call volume by any chance?