[Q] CWM BOOT.IMG What for ???

Search This thread

stream13

Mar 24, 2014
Okay, the title is bit misleading for what I want to know. So sorry about that ..

People here are talking about sharing boot.img with others, who will make cwm-boot.img. But what is it for?

Is it so that you flash that cwm-boot.img instead of boot.img or recovery.img and use update.zip/install.zip in sdcard to unbrick the device? Can it be done?

If yes, how to make cwm-boot.img from boot.img??

Thanks ....

Last edited:

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Okay, the title is bit misleading for what I want to know. So sorry about that ..

People here are talking about sharing boot.img with others, who will make cwm-boot.img. But what is it for?

Is it so that you flash that cwm-boot.img instead of boot.img or recovery.img and use update.zip/install.zip in sdcard to unbrick the device? Can it be done?

Thanks ....

What phone are you talking about?

Reactions: stream13

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks ....

What phone are you talking about?