FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.3]MeanBean v2.o|FAST|AOSP mms|240dpiZeroWakeLag|Themes|Color Emojis 3...

3,689 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,230

By eZdubzitmk4, Senior Member on 25th January 2014, 12:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th April 2014, 08:13 AM |#1371  
Flag El Paso
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Dam Ez hope u get better soon...take care of urself man...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
8th April 2014, 11:07 AM |#1372  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Hi EZ
Pls tajr care of your health, rest everything can wait.
Best of luck with your health.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
8th April 2014, 11:28 AM |#1373  
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eZdubzitmk4

Well have some bad news...

Went to ER and found out I have a mass on my brain stem..hence why I have debilitating pain in my head and back

Only solution is rear brain surgery. I have an mri appointment tomorrow so ill keep ppl updated and hopefully have 2.5 ready soon.

Pretty crappy day.

Sent from my lightning fast Note II running MeanBean 2.0 SuperCharged

Damn bro, definitely take care of yourself man, that sounds like some serious sh**

Quote:

Im 26 @MaStA819

8th April 2014, 12:50 PM |#1374  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Ez,

You are in my prayers. Take care. You have a bunch of concerned people pulling for you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fuzz_33594 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fuzz_33594 Ad-Free
8th April 2014, 01:00 PM |#1375  
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzz_33594

Ez,

You are in my prayers. Take care. You have a bunch of concerned people pulling for you.

Amen to that!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake1Jamie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jake1Jamie Ad-Free
8th April 2014, 02:42 PM |#1376  
R.I.P.
Flag Spanaway
Thanks Meter: 2,126

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake1Jamie

Amen to that!

Imma take this one step further father God in Jesus name I ask for Complete Healing!! on this mans body I stand in the gap for him lord and i ask for TOTAL RESTORATION!! I also ask father God that you be the hands and they eyes that guide the doctors the nurses and the surgeons on this matter. You know him lord you have the hairs numberd on his head.... I ask this In the name of JESUS!!!!!!

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Flashvetrin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Flashvetrin Ad-Free
8th April 2014, 04:56 PM |#1377  
Flag B.F.E.
Thanks Meter: 4,212

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drummernamedmarcus

Imma take this one step further father God in Jesus name I ask for Complete Healing!! on this mans body I stand in the gap for him lord and i ask for TOTAL RESTORATION!! I also ask father God that you be the hands and they eyes that guide the doctors the nurses and the surgeons on this matter. You know him lord you have the hairs numberd on his head.... I ask this In the name of JESUS!!!!!!

Now...
We're off too a proper start...g

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gregsarg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gregsarg Ad-Free
8th April 2014, 06:11 PM |#1378  
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drummernamedmarcus

I'll vouch for this ^^^^^guy HERE. True MAN of God 100%. I received my prayers from him awhile ago. So eZ your prayers are sent out, by each and everyone HERE..
Get better bro, and don't forget to get a second opinion. The doctor that did my surgery was my 6th doctor. But I stopped when they sent me to a Expert. That teaches other doctors to do what he dose...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bajanman Ad-Free
8th April 2014, 06:13 PM |#1379  
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Quote:

Went to ER and found out I have a mass on my brain stem..hence why I have debilitating pain in my head and back

Only solution is rear brain surgery. I have an mri appointment tomorrow so ill keep ppl updated and hopefully have 2.5 ready soon.

Pretty crappy day.

I'm really sorry to hear this ez - do what you have to do to take care of yourself - roms etc can wait.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to plemen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift plemen Ad-Free
8th April 2014, 07:34 PM |#1380  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 706

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Pretty crappy day.

omg..get well soon bro...take care and gbu
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxSuperserieSxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xxxSuperserieSxxx Ad-Free
8th April 2014, 11:34 PM |#1381  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 238

More
Get well soon EZ! Hope everything works out!

The Following User Says Thank You to ojai00 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ojai00 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)