[Request]Best Battery Saver App?

Search This thread

ajeetone

Nov 15, 2011
New Delhi
Moto g already have good battery backup far more than other smart phone... But if you still required then just switch off the data when not required.. Phone is awesome

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Reactions: hardik99

kerbau

Mar 2, 2014
Putrajaya
i'm using snapdragon batteryguru. during the day (at work), i switch on data, by night i use wifi connection. as u can see, it can last the whole day.
zoNtLNh.png

deej_roamer

Mar 19, 2014
Snapdragon Battery Guru

Guys, please suggest me good battery saver app for my Moto G. I am fine with the 'paid' versions too. Thanks.

It is the application I love most because, It automatically sets the parameters to save battery and hence saves hazzel of configuring the setting!

And i also keep tabs on the battery performance by BetterBatteryStats

Other apps that i'd recommend if you do not mind, configuring the app yourself is

DU Battery Saver(Simple & highly customisable)

or

JuiceDefender (Aggressive & Highly customisable)

Still I'd say go for Snapdragon Battery Guru, it saves a lot of time by learning things on its own. After about 15 days Battery Guru will reach its peak of saving battery!

zazzy24

Aug 1, 2013
i think the paid version of greenify is the best option to save battery coz u can also greenify all the system apps that keep running and consume battery as well as ram in the background. it made a lot of difference in my moto g but i truly recognized its potential when i tried it on my wife's 2 year old sam s duos! it made a world of difference and her battery after 8-10 hours of average usage is still 50%, without any battery saving app. the interface is also buttery smooth. someone who has used sam s duos will know for sure how difficult it is to achieve this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: onlytanmoy

onlytanmoy

Mar 28, 2014
LeEco Le 2
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
i think the paid version of greenify is the best option to save battery coz u can also greenify all the system apps that keep running and consume battery as well as ram in the background. it made a lot of difference in my moto g but i truly recognized its potential when i tried it on my wife's 2 year old sam s duos! it made a world of difference and her battery after 8-10 hours of average usage is still 50%, without any battery saving app. the interface is also buttery smooth. someone who has used sam s duos will know for sure how difficult it is to achieve this!

agree to that...Greenify is a real nice app..however in order to use the paid version to greenify all the system apps, i need to root my Moto G.
Can you suggest me some link which explains the rooting of Moto G in the easiest way out there?

zazzy24

Aug 1, 2013
the easiest way is to install cwm and flash su.zip
but if u can temme ur device version, i can guide u to the best guide specific to ur phone

sidewalk_

Nov 26, 2011
Just use Greenify, that app is awesome.
Donate version has more features and it was worth it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i'm using snapdragon batteryguru. during the day (at work), i switch on data, by night i use wifi connection. as u can see, it can last the whole day.
    zoNtLNh.png
    Snapdragon Battery Guru

Guys, please suggest me good battery saver app for my Moto G. I am fine with the 'paid' versions too. Thanks.

It is the application I love most because, It automatically sets the parameters to save battery and hence saves hazzel of configuring the setting!

And i also keep tabs on the battery performance by BetterBatteryStats

Other apps that i'd recommend if you do not mind, configuring the app yourself is

DU Battery Saver(Simple & highly customisable)

or

JuiceDefender (Aggressive & Highly customisable)

Still I'd say go for Snapdragon Battery Guru, it saves a lot of time by learning things on its own. After about 15 days Battery Guru will reach its peak of saving battery!
    Snapdragon BatteryGuru.
    Moto g already have good battery backup far more than other smart phone... But if you still required then just switch off the data when not required.. Phone is awesome

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
    I use Greenify along with Snapdragon BatteryGuru. My phone lasts almost one full day.