Xperia Z2 Pre-Order Offers in UK

Search This thread

packetlos

Jan 13, 2009
North East England
It's still available for pre-order with the voucher...
tu9a4uhy.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

It did disappear for a few days from the search listings for some reason.

jonmorris

Apr 22, 2012
Hatfield, UK
www.jmcomms.com
The £50 voucher isn't mentioned if you use the Amazon app, which seems a bit silly. After all, I bet a lot of people now use apps to shop online and surely Amazon knows this more than most?!

Question is; go for the phone at £500 (effectively with the discount - certainly on the white model), or £540 with a speaker 'worth £120' that you may or may not want?

I suppose if you can sell it for more than £40, you're better off with Clove.

kersey

May 30, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S20
The £50 voucher isn't mentioned if you use the Amazon app, which seems a bit silly. After all, I bet a lot of people now use apps to shop online and surely Amazon knows this more than most?!

Question is; go for the phone at £500 (effectively with the discount - certainly on the white model), or £540 with a speaker 'worth £120' that you may or may not want?

I suppose if you can sell it for more than £40, you're better off with Clove.

Plus you have the digital content worth £80 from Clove and Handtec.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

1iam5mith

Aug 15, 2012
I ordered this with O2 refresh for £48pm +£19.99 upfront. Quidco tracked for £120 cash back. And O2 are offering the tablet Z for £99 when you pre order with them. I plan on cancelling the airtime and paying of the handset instantly. So the phone would have only cost me £499.99 + I get the tablet Z for £99, so £598.99 for both... Minus the cash back £478.99 is not a bad price for the phone and a tablet.

Could even sell the tablet and the phone effectively has cost even less!

O2 keep telling me that my handset will be shipped tomorrow... Yay!

I have spoken to 6 people on their live chat over the last 2 days, all of which say it'll be dispatched today or tomorrow, and it wasn't today, so fingers crossed for tomorrow...

I have kept the transcripts of the live chats, so if it doesn't get shipped, I'll try and blag some discount from them off the handset part of the tariff, so its even cheaper :)

And I'm getting it in Purple.

Shame O2 handsets don't have an unlockable boot loader.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

garymontague

Mar 1, 2011
I spoke with Sony's e-store earlier today regarding my pre-order that I placed in February and they said it should be shipped on the 14th

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

SwiftSmoke

Apr 30, 2011
Sony Xperia 1 II
Carphone warehouse finally added the cheaper tariffs to the Z2 list on there website. Im 02 myself and they now have z2 on the £28/mth deal with unlimited mins unlimited text and 1GB data(plenty of data for me). £149 phone fee but with a £100 cashback so technically £49 for phone that's pretty good deal for me :D

1iam5mith

Aug 15, 2012
Spoke to someone in the executive team at O2 today... He checked with their stock team, and apparently O2 pre orders won't be available until May 1st :/ I'm gutted!

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

jonmorris

Apr 22, 2012
Hatfield, UK
www.jmcomms.com
Both CPW and Phones 4u sent out releases this week claiming they'd have a number of Z2s ready to go on Monday, and presumably got a lot of orders off the back of it.

Surprise, surprise they're not going to have them after all. I wonder if they ever were? Lots of people seem to have been claiming something they couldn't deliver just to bag a sale.

Chad_Petree

Apr 2, 2009
Both CPW and Phones 4u sent out releases this week claiming they'd have a number of Z2s ready to go on Monday, and presumably got a lot of orders off the back of it.

Surprise, surprise they're not going to have them after all. I wonder if they ever were? Lots of people seem to have been claiming something they couldn't deliver just to bag a sale.

They still haven't said they won't be able to deliver them on Monday, have they? :(

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

paddylaz

Mar 6, 2012
Carphone Warehouse are still quoting 14th.........although I haven't received a dispatched email yet and it's already saturday. So this seems.......unlikely.

Hoping I'm wrong though. Bit irresponsible (but unsurprising) if they've purposely kept the pre-order open and pegged for the 14th if they know it's never going to make that date. :(

jonmorris

Apr 22, 2012
Hatfield, UK
www.jmcomms.com
Some people have been emailed that their phone will ship the week starting 21st now, or so I read on another forum. Seems like it's slowly creeping towards the date everyone else would get it too. Maybe they said what they did in good faith, but I'm sceptical.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

paddylaz

Mar 6, 2012
Carphone Warehouse are still quoting 14th.........although I haven't received a dispatched email yet and it's already saturday. So this seems.......unlikely.

Hoping I'm wrong though. Bit irresponsible (but unsurprising) if they've purposely kept the pre-order open and pegged for the 14th if they know it's never going to make that date. :(

Actually, on second inspection it's the WEEK OF April 14th. So maybe it'll be around the 17th/18th. That would fit in nicely with other estimates doing the rounds.

rehanraza

Feb 7, 2008
London
Guys I just spoke to one of Vodafone uk cancellation team member. He confirmed after speaking with his manager that stock is expected either today evening or tomorrow and most probably all eligible customers will be send out text by 9:00 am tomorrow but you won't receive device until coming Tuesday or wed due to bank holidays.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

nyichiban

Jan 31, 2007
I originally placed an order from Handtec but decided to cancel because of the delays. The bundle seems good but just to let you guys know the bundles offered in Taiwan is the noise canceling headphones, dock and case. I think the UK bundles are pretty much better. Just wonder what they will have here for the US. Also I thought the noise canceling was included with the phone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys. Since I spent the last few days looking for Xperia Z2 pre-order offers, I thought I'll share my findings with you. Here's the list of offers I managed to find. Please be advised that I included SIM-Free and unlocked offers only, as I don't care about contracts - for those you simply need to look at your network's page - and only retailers I personally know and trust as I ordered stuff from them before.

I know that some of them have already been mentioned here, but thought it would be nice to have them all in one place. Also, they are mostly UK retailers, but som if not most of them will ship within the EU so feel free to browse, even if you don't live here.

Sony Mobile:

Price: £599
    Postage: Free
    Shipping date: 7th - 14th of April

Temporarily Unavailable

Bundle:
    • Noise Cancelling Headphones
    • Sony Premium BT Speaker
    • 6 Digital Films from Sony
    • 30 Days of free Sony Unlimited Music

Clove UK:

Price: £540
    Postage: Not Free

Bundle:
    • SRS-BTM8 BT Speaker

Unlocked Mobiles:

Price: £544.98

Bundle:
    • SRS-BTM8 BT Speaker

Handtec UK:

Price: £535

Bundle:
    • SRS-BTM8 BT Speaker

Mobile Fun UK:

Price: £539.99

Bundle:
    • No pre-order bundle offered

Carphone Warehouse:

Price: £549.99
    Postage: Not Free + Free Pick-up offer available

Bundle:

Might be available with Pay Monthly plans only, CPW website is vague about it.

• Harman Kardon Onyx BT Speaker
    • Half-Price Voucher for Sony SmartBand

Amazon UK:

Price: £559
    Postage: Free + Premium Available
    Shipping date: 14th of April

Bundle:
    • £50 Amazon Voucher

I'm going with the Amazon offer. I don't need the speaker, and I can spend the £50 voucher to get a nice 64gb MicroSD card and a docking station or the official Sony case.

If you find anything else - let me know or simply post it here, I'll add it to the list.
    Where did you find shipping dates for Clove and handtec? I see Clove says they will have stock starting the 7th. handtec doesn't appear to say anything. I'm not too familiar with these sites so I might just not be seeing it. If they are saying they will ship between 7-14 that would be good news. Thanks.

"First stock due week commencing 7th April"

This week is the 7th to 14th window. I assume they will ship as soon as they get the stock, that's why I put this date. All the dates, however, are not guaranteed.

Interestingly, I got an e-mail from Amazon's customer service and they assured me that their Z2s will ship on the 14th of April.
    I'm not a fan of 'big red', but this deal seems good. How did you get the 20% discount? I can't see any mention on their website.

I work for the nhs mate so get 20% of my line rentals every month on the veas scheme Vodafone employee advantage scheme check if you r company is in it police nhs military loads in it
    I work for the nhs mate so get 20% of my line rentals every month on the veas scheme Vodafone employee advantage scheme check if you r company is in it police nhs military loads in it

Just ordered mine with the TV too. Got the 20% discount as my mum works in the NHS ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app