[Q]_S5360, USB Device Not Recognized_ Help plz

Search This thread

gemnett

Apr 12, 2014
I tried a ROM, and i fail, i can't turn on my phone (s5360), i must back my phone to STOCK ROM with Odin, but USB Device Not Recognized, i installed driver, help me :(

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
follow the instructions on my thread
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2568853

if you have installed the driver correctly using rear usb ports if on a pc and set your phone to download mode correctly there is no reason why odin will not display com then a number in a coloured box under com:id which shows odin is connected and you have android adb device displayed in device manager

Reactions: gemnett

gemnett

Apr 12, 2014
thanks your help but it not work

thanks your help but it not work, :crying: i tried kies, it also not work

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
thanks your help but it not work, :crying: i tried kies, it also not work

you can not use kies to flash or restore firmware on galaxy y - it is not supported and kies is just not needed

if you have installed the usb drivers from the link in my thread (in compatibility mode if on windows 8/8.1) - are using a working usb cable rear usb ports on pc and correct split firmware from my thread it will work

unless you have a faulty usb port/cable it will be due to user error

wanyakuza

Jan 7, 2014
ipoh
install samsung usb driver first n then connect your phone with download mode by usb

Note:make sure that usb driver is install properly before connect ur phone

gemnett

Apr 12, 2014

you can not use kies to flash or restore firmware on galaxy y - it is not supported and kies is just not needed

if you have installed the usb drivers from the link in my thread (in compatibility mode if on windows 8/8.1) - are using a working usb cable rear usb ports on pc and correct split firmware from my thread it will work

unless you have a faulty usb port/cable it will be due to user error

i did it.. install the usb drivers from the link in your thread(win 8.1), put cable in rear sub port.. but still no working.... i give up :(

gemnett

Apr 12, 2014
@@

before that, i installed ROM cm7.2 with Kernel Percy@CM#2. but it fail and can't boot. recovery also no:D

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
i did it.. install the usb drivers from the link in your thread(win 8.1), put cable in rear sub port.. but still no working.... i give up :(

did you run the usb driver setup in compatibility mode?

right click the setup file
click properties
click compatibility tab
tick box to run in compatibility
select windows xp (service pack 2 will do)
apply
then run the setup

im using windows 8.1 and no problems with me

gemnett

Apr 12, 2014
did you run the usb driver setup in compatibility mode?

right click the setup file
click properties
click compatibility tab
tick box to run in compatibility
select windows xp (service pack 2 will do)
apply
then run the setup

im using windows 8.1 and no problems with me

i did, pack 2..but still USB Device Not Recognized, maybe my phone die. hehe. but thank you....
Ah, this is my problem: "This device is disabled because the firmware of the device did not give it the required resources. (Code 29)" :cyclops:

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
i did, pack 2..but still USB Device Not Recognized, maybe my phone die. hehe. but thank you....
Ah, this is my problem: "This device is disabled because the firmware of the device did not give it the required resources. (Code 29)" :cyclops:

right click the device
click uninstall
restart the pc

then put phone into download mode
connect usb
push vol up on phone to start connection

drivers should then install

DiwatangTboom

Mar 2, 2014
Tanza, Cavite
Try to use your cable connected from your pc and your phone again. If the same problem happened, try to connect your phone using that cable to another pc. BUT if that phone is not recognized, I think the problem is in the cable. Try to buy another one, and if same thing happened, the problem is in the usb port of your phone. :)

Reactions: gemnett

gemnett

Apr 12, 2014
Try to use your cable connected from your pc and your phone again. If the same problem happened, try to connect your phone using that cable to another pc. BUT if that phone is not recognized, I think the problem is in the cable. Try to buy another one, and if same thing happened, the problem is in the usb port of your phone. :)

I think so.. the problem is in the usb port of my phone... so, what i have to do ? replace? :rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    follow the instructions on my thread
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2568853

if you have installed the driver correctly using rear usb ports if on a pc and set your phone to download mode correctly there is no reason why odin will not display com then a number in a coloured box under com:id which shows odin is connected and you have android adb device displayed in device manager