Screen Protector Options

57 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By scottder, Member on 5th May 2011, 12:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th February 2012, 12:42 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Skinomi, they are pretty boss. They don't get all tacky like the Zagg stuff does, actually you can't even tell it is there. No hazing, very resistant to scratches and it feels like the stock glass.

And yeah gorilla glass is durable but if you get anything in your pocket like sand that is harder than the gorilla glass... yeah it'll scratch it. One of my co-workers dropped his at work down a flight of aircraft stairs and the glass has a BIG scratch in it so these are not proof from being messed up. It only takes once...

Also for people complaining about gunk under their protector or bubbles, please learn to properly apply screen protectors. You have to clean the living **** out of them before applying a dry protector and then use the included card to push the bubbles out. Wet apply protectors like the Skinomi are better quality, last much longer, are easier to apply and alot harder to notice too.

7th March 2012, 08:59 AM |#22  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I'm probably jinxing myself but I've dumped the screen protector and put my faith into the gorilla and haven't had a problem yet.

Between all the times I've dropped it, use it at the gym, and shove it into some random pocket when I ride my motorcycle, I've yet to have any problems.

Sent from my DROIDX using xda premium
13th March 2012, 01:41 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
2nd April 2012, 10:45 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I read somewhere that you can use really thin clear vynil and it just sticks to the screen without air bubbles but I have yet to try it out. Its also really cheap to get too.

Sent from my DROIDX using xda premium
12th April 2014, 04:04 PM |#25  
Flag P.A.
Thanks Meter: 176

More
screen
i use liquid screen protector it hardens as like a layer of plastic over the screen
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)