S-Health Lite (APK)

Search This thread

khoaitaychienvn

Jan 16, 2007
www.daituong.com
Hi,

Just found a new app called "Fitness With Gear" on Samsung Store and it states in the package name as "S-Health Lite". It can help to sync perfectly all fitness info from Gear 2 or Fit to your device.

6q3u9cdl.png
DTXVVEel.png

This app might also work with non-Galaxy phones too. You can try out to see if it works. (Then there's no more the need of waiting for a properly ported of S-Health for non-Galaxy phones)

Download:
S-Health Lite: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hbycvq5br1qbbly/com.sec.android.app.shealthlite-1.apk

Last edited:

PhilPan

Hi,

Just found a new app called "Fitness With Gear" on Samsung Store and it states in the package name as "S-Health Lite". It can help to sync perfectly all fitness info from Gear 2 or Fit to your device.

6q3u9cdl.png
DTXVVEel.png

This app might also work with non-Galaxy phones too. You can try out to see if it works. (Then there's no more the need of waiting for a properly ported of S-Health for non-Galaxy phones)

Download:
S-Health Lite: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hbycvq5br1qbbly/com.sec.android.app.shealthlite-1.apk
S-Health Service: (Optional) http://www.mediafire.com/?wr3t5fm5uwj8hr4

Is this some sort of scam. I see no mention of this app on Samsung store. Do you have a link of the actual app in the store?

Sent from my SM-G900T using xda app-developers app

Jimmy2k3

Jun 2, 2009
Hey.

Have you gotten this to work on a note 3 + fit? I can't seem to login to my samsung account nor can i sync my info from my gear fit?

khoaitaychienvn

Jan 16, 2007
www.daituong.com
Is this some sort of scam. I see no mention of this app on Samsung store. Do you have a link of the actual app in the store?

Sent from my SM-G900T using xda app-developers app

Nah, I don't have that much free time.

Hey.

Have you gotten this to work on a note 3 + fit? I can't seem to login to my samsung account nor can i sync my info from my gear fit?

I got it working on my Galaxy S4. So it should work on your Note 3.

Jimmy2k3

Jun 2, 2009
Nah it doesnt work. Every time i open it it asks me to login to my samsung account. When i press on sign in, it won't do anything.-

Edit: I got it to work after uninstalling health service. But then again without that S health wont work XD

But the fitness app seemed to work only once after in uninstalled health service. I checked my pulse on my fit and it didnt update on the fitness app :/

Last edited:

admisi

Apr 23, 2005
Nah it doesnt work. Every time i open it it asks me to login to my samsung account. When i press on sign in, it won't do anything.-

Edit: I got it to work after uninstalling health service. But then again without that S health wont work XD

But the fitness app seemed to work only once after in uninstalled health service. I checked my pulse on my fit and it didnt update on the fitness app :/

You have to Sync it once you've done anything then it will show. In Fitness for Gear, Top Right Menu, Settings, Samsung Account, Top Right Menu, Sync

dmxoneIuv

May 2, 2011
fitness with gear not linking with samsung account

You have to Sync it once you've done anything then it will show. In Fitness for Gear, Top Right Menu, Settings, Samsung Account, Top Right Menu, Sync

fitness with gear not linking with samsung account

i'm having the same problem as the user above, it shows my account with the "Link" button on the bottom but when you click it, nothing happens, well, actually, it goes to privacy policy but there is no accept button or anything, just back, no top right menu.

if anyone else finds a fix for this, please post here

Jimmy2k3

Jun 2, 2009

Hey man are you even reading what I am saying? I cannot log into my samsung account from fitness for gear app. WIth the latest S health update i cannot even log into it there either. Because the damn Healthservice crashes. I have searched and checked out the s5 apps thread for note 3. So far no fix yet. That is why I am asking you how you got it to work. I am running stock rom with basically everything installed. And cannot for my life get this to work. Which Rom are you running? are you on kitkat?

admisi

Apr 23, 2005
Hey man are you even reading what I am saying? I cannot log into my samsung account from fitness for gear app. WIth the latest S health update i cannot even log into it there either. Because the damn Healthservice crashes. I have searched and checked out the s5 apps thread for note 3. So far no fix yet. That is why I am asking you how you got it to work. I am running stock rom with basically everything installed. And cannot for my life get this to work. Which Rom are you running? are you on kitkat?

Maybe S-Health is interfering with Fitness For Gear. I uninstalled S-Health and the Health Service and just use Fitness for Gear.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Jimmy2k3

Jun 2, 2009
Maybe S-Health is interfering with Fitness For Gear. I uninstalled S-Health and the Health Service and just use Fitness for Gear.

Ya it worked after uninstalling s health and healthservice I can get the info from my fit now, but I am still not able to log into my samsung account. Even on samsung apps everytime i sign in, it seems to auto sign out after i close the app. Do you have that problem?

admisi

Apr 23, 2005
Ya it worked after uninstalling s health and healthservice I can get the info from my fit now, but I am still not able to log into my samsung account. Even on samsung apps everytime i sign in, it seems to auto sign out after i close the app. Do you have that problem?

Nope. Signs in first time and then never need to again.

gled

Jul 31, 2010
E975
Hi, Thanks for sharing, unfortunately this does not work on my sony z1.

The apk launch well but does not sync with my gear neo, no numbers showing . When clicking on connect to samsung account nothing happens.

I guess we non samsung users will have to wait a little more...

Edit: someone with a g2n fw higher than R381XXU0ANCD should test, as mine does not have sleep tracker which could explain I was not able to sync

Last edited:
Reactions: khoaitaychienvn

khoaitaychienvn

Jan 16, 2007
www.daituong.com

The apk launch well but does not sync with my gear neo, no numbers showing . When clicking on connect to samsung account nothing happens.

Edit: someone with a g2n fw higher than R381XXU0ANCD should test, as mine does not have sleep tracker which could explain I was not able to sync

Did you try with the new Gear Manager 2.0? http://www.mediafire.com/download/a4rr3878676hrt6/com.samsung.android.app.watchmanager-1.apk

gled

Jul 31, 2010
E975

I'm using the one you posted There http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2713446 (no samsung phone).

I'll try with the other manager,after. Work, but S5 one was not working when I tried, only yours allowed me to use my g2n

Did the test and new manager fails to connect to the watch. I had to downgrade...

Last edited:

Jimmy2k3

Jun 2, 2009
Nope. Signs in first time and then never need to again.

Hey. I found out my problem. its the rom i am using. Appareantly if i dont choose Samsung apps etc on aroma installer it breaks the samsung login. I found that out after 3 factory resets lol. After that i did not install the new S health. Instead the one that comes with the phone and fitness with gear. I can sign in and out no problems now. And sync my info. And yes new shealth and healthservices also breaks fitness with gear app.

khoaitaychienvn

Jan 16, 2007
www.daituong.com
Hey. I found out my problem. its the rom i am using. Appareantly if i dont choose Samsung apps etc on aroma installer it breaks the samsung login. I found that out after 3 factory resets lol. After that i did not install the new S health. Instead the one that comes with the phone and fitness with gear. I can sign in and out no problems now. And sync my info. And yes new shealth and healthservices also breaks fitness with gear app.

Congrats on sorting it out!

encyclo06

Jan 10, 2012
So we must make a choice between all the functionalities of S Health or the ability to sync Gear with our phone ?

Why ?? ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dreamur

Jul 19, 2005
I tried this and it worked:
Go to setting > app manager and delete goprovider. Wait for a couple of minutes and allow gear manager to reinstall the apk. Sync your G2 to your mobile phone. Good luck!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

6q3u9cdl.png
    DTXVVEel.png

Download: