[Q] Help!! HTC one x+ no os

Search This thread

mart915

Apr 14, 2014
Right here's the thing, my brother in law wishes to sell his HTC one x+, so he tried to restock the phone but for some reason he tried to install supersu and twrp 2.7.0.1 he told me that while twrp had installed his pc blue screened when installing supersu.. So now the phone will only go into bootloader mode, I've tired installing guru rest but the installation gets so far then jumps back to the recovery Screen, so I guess it's failed..
So basically the phone has no os installed, no back up or restore files. It only has twrp 2.7.0.1
I'm able to use hboot
I'm able to access twrp via recovery
I'm able to adb push files

Phone stats
Unlocked
ENRC2B_U PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.72.0000
CPLD-None
MICROP-None
RADIO - 3.1204.171.33
eMMC - bootmode: disabled
CPU- bootmode: disabled
HW Secure boot: enabled
Modem path: off

MAIN VER

oziboy

Jul 3, 2013
Zonhoven
OnePlus 9 Pro
Right here's the thing, my brother in law wishes to sell his HTC one x+, so he tried to restock the phone but for some reason he tried to install supersu and twrp 2.7.0.1 he told me that while twrp had installed his pc blue screened when installing supersu.. So now the phone will only go into bootloader mode, I've tired installing guru rest but the installation gets so far then jumps back to the recovery Screen, so I guess it's failed..
So basically the phone has no os installed, no back up or restore files. It only has twrp 2.7.0.1
I'm able to use hboot
I'm able to access twrp via recovery
I'm able to adb push files

Phone stats
Unlocked
ENRC2B_U PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.72.0000
CPLD-None
MICROP-None
RADIO - 3.1204.171.33
eMMC - bootmode: disabled
CPU- bootmode: disabled
HW Secure boot: enabled
Modem path: off

MAIN VER
look, is the recovery installed on your Phone
if not: go download fastboot drivers and the recovery
then on ur Phone go to fastboot mode plug it in it should show "fastboot usb"
then go to ur pc and go to command prompt
to the place where the fastboot drivers and the recovery is
then do "fastboot flash recovery name_of_your_recovery.img" without quotation marks
now you need to flash a kernel so download it
fastboot usb mode again
fastboot flash boot boot.img
try to boot the Phone
if it didnt work then go to the bootloader and select recovery
hit the power button...
then you should be in recovery then use the ADB sideload to load your files from the pc or usb otg or something :d