FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][LB&UB] C690X ★ monxDIFIED ★ Honam1Z™ (442.757) BEST AROMA [v06-03][18/05]

6,490 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,086

By monx®, Senior Member on 30th September 2013, 04:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from monx®: NOW NO LONGER REQUIRED TO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER. RECOVERY ON LB IS FIXED.
14th April 2014, 09:59 PM |#2421  
Flag KHOBAR
Thanks Meter: 368

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvin0007

Is there a way to include a 2G switch in quick settings? Would be a good a idea for ppl that wanna save more batt.

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app

Yes there is

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to 7sen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 7sen Ad-Free

15th April 2014, 12:46 AM |#2422  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Just updated from 5.03 to 6.01 no wipe no data delete and everything is fine, so for now is safe to upgrade without wipe. Thanks again Monx!!

Sent from my C6902 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelvin0007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kelvin0007 Ad-Free
15th April 2014, 04:25 AM |#2423  
OP Senior Member
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 7,086

Donate to Me
More
new FINAL package is coming with all possible features & fixes.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to monx® For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift monx® Ad-Free
15th April 2014, 11:27 AM |#2424  
Flag Oslo
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Camera Freezes
I am not able to use my camera any more. It just freezes every time I press the shutter button. this also happens in video mode. I can see that the picture is unfocused before I press the shutter button/key, and then the picture freezes. The solution to get out is just pressing the on/off button once, and I am back in the Camera app, but the problem still exists. I have cleared cache and Dalvik cache, also soft reset. Power button+Volume up. I have also Flashed ROM again without wiping. I am not sure if this is hardware related or software. The thing is that I haven't taken any picture after installing "monXdifedZ-Honami-681_v05.03", but I do remember dropping the phone once. Therefore I am not sure if this issue is caused by the hardware or the software.
Any idea?
The Following User Says Thank You to golagha11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift golagha11 Ad-Free
15th April 2014, 11:35 AM |#2425  
Flag KHOBAR
Thanks Meter: 368

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by golagha11

I am not able to use my camera any more. It just freezes every time I press the shutter button. this also happens in video mode. I can see that the picture is unfocused before I press the shutter button/key, and then the picture freezes. The solution to get out is just pressing the on/off button once, and I am back in the Camera app, but the problem still exists. I have cleared cache and Dalvik cache, also soft reset. Power button+Volume up. I have also Flashed ROM again without wiping. I am not sure if this is hardware related or software. The thing is that I haven't taken any picture after installing "monXdifedZ-Honami-681_v05.03", but I do remember dropping the phone once. Therefore I am not sure if this issue is caused by the hardware or the software.
Any idea?

make factory rest and don't make restore for any data specially the apps

i don't think it's hardware issue
15th April 2014, 12:20 PM |#2426  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monx®

new FINAL package is coming with all possible features & fixes.

Great News !!
15th April 2014, 01:12 PM |#2427  
Thanks Meter: 274

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by golagha11

Any idea?

I flashed the Nordic firmware, then advance stock kernel... And then the rom... All works great here, even with data restore

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to HellRoot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HellRoot Ad-Free
15th April 2014, 01:16 PM |#2428  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Monx if you have time mabe include this mods to the camera in next rom ? :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2718100

regards
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diabolus81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift diabolus81 Ad-Free
15th April 2014, 04:20 PM |#2429  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolus81

regards

That would definitely be nice

The Following User Says Thank You to HellRoot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HellRoot Ad-Free
15th April 2014, 04:42 PM |#2430  
Flag Bartoszyce
Thanks Meter: 431

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolus81

regards

I don't want this mod. Is it hard to add it by yourself?
The Following User Says Thank You to Vaith For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vaith Ad-Free
15th April 2014, 06:10 PM |#2431  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaith

I don't want this mod. Is it hard to add it by yourself?

All 100 percent quality mods should be welcome... As the compression is ridiculous when it makes the images very bad.. And the amount of space needed for the upgrade is no problem with the sd cards of today.

But may I ask why you don't want it?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)