Originally Posted by JarlSX
thanks @alexcc59 for those files!
will have a look, being able to set the screen timeout it the first of many changes this watch needs
did you also get a newer version of BTNotifier?
i have v1.3.21 right now
edit: there's two versions of the firmware? one chinese and one english? or what is the difference?
and how do i get this thing to go into flash mode?
Yes, I already got that APK too.
As I tried,
The M28_KHR.FN2.V002 firmware support English, French...ETC, total 13 languages, build date: 2014/4/2,
And the M28_KHR_CN1_V011 firmware only support English & Simplify Chinese, build date: 2014/4/9,
But I don't exactly know what's the difference except language support.
I figured out the flashing procedure by myself,
If you want to try, you can follow the steps below~
1. Install driver.
2. Switch on and connect the watch with standard micro-USB cable.
3. Run the "Flash_tool.exe" as administrator.
4. Loacate the 2 files then press the "Download" button as the attached picture.
5. Swith off the watch then it will start to flash automatically.
6. Do not interrupt the process until it finished.