[MOD][GUIDE]Xposed Apps List

Search This thread

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Ok I'm Posting this list of the Xposed Framework Modules I use, for those that wanted me to list what I was using. And what the module did...

Here's the zip with all the updated Xposed apps included. Flash in recovery done...:D
>>>Go HERE<<<

My Xposed APP list
  1. App Setting [1.8]
    Info on App Setting Here
    I change the DPI in my setting in order to see more items at once.
  2. CrappaLinks
    Remove link masking/tracking/shortening from various apps
    If you ever notice that anytime you click on a link in Tapatalk. It'll actually redirect you to another website, then send you to the original link you clicked! With this no more link tracking...
  3. Ex-Themer[ICS/JB] [7.4]
    Ex-Themer-Theme Your Android Without Any Third Party App Or Extra Xposed Module
    I use this one for my Battery and WiFi icons
  4. Gravity Box [3.0.2]
    GravityBox v3.0.2 - tweak box for Android 4.1/4.2/4.3 [08/04/2014]
    I use this one for my Vol. to skip music tracks. Its under Media setting...
  5. HiGoogle [1.0]
    "Hi Galaxy" phrase opens Google Now instead of S-Voice
  6. Map Zoom Invert [1.0]
    Map Zoom Invert 1.0
    This module, once installed, will intercept the single-finger zoom gesture in Google Maps and invert it, restoring the old behavior: swipe up to zoom in, swipe down to zoom out.
  7. MinMinGuard [1.7.0]
    MinMinGuard v1.7.0 (Cancelled)
    Just noticed this Module was canceled. But still works perfect for me blocking those unnecessary flashing Ad's...:p
  8. NotifyClean [2.0.1]
    NotifyClean
    I use this one to get rid of those annoying ongoing notifications and pop up one also .[Wi-Fi connected,Pandora,etc.]
  9. Play Store Fixes [1.2]
    Fake the density that is submitted to Google in order to make Google Play Store show all Apps.
  10. RecieverStop [2.0.0]
    ReceiverStop
    Allow only broadcasts you want for each app.
    With this app you could prevent apps to receive broadcasts, e.g. "SD-card inserted" oder "W-Lan connected".
  11. StopSwitchDelay [1.1]
    Remove 5s Delay To Open Apps After Pressing Home Button
  12. SwypeTweaks [1.1]
    SwypeTweaks v1.1.0- GoogleVoiceRecognition instead of Dragon [22Feb14]
  13. Wanam Xposed [2.9.4]
    [Touchwiz] Wanam Xposed | Customize your Stock Samsung Roms
  14. XForceEnter [1.0]
    XForceEnter
    This will force the enter key inside hangouts in place the smiley key
  15. XPrivacy [2.0.15]
    XPrivacy 2.0.16 [BETA] The ultimate privacy manager [20140413]
    XPrivacy can prevent applications from leaking privacy sensitive data. XPrivacy can restrict the categories of data an application can access. This is done by feeding an application with no or fake data.
  16. Xposed GEL Settings [1.5.3]
    Xposed GEL Settings [V1.5.3]
    I use this module for customizing my Google Experience Launcher!!!!:good:
Also included a few useful Apps...
  1. LMT/Pie
    LMT Launcher v2.0 for various devices
  2. Share To ClipBoard
    Share to clipboard
    With this app you can share content from share menu to clipboard.
    Useful in apps which don't implements "copy to clipboard" functionality.
  3. BetterBatteryStats
    [APP][2.1+][24 Nov. - V1.15] BetterBatteryStats

Last edited:

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
App Setting 1.8(Best GN2 DPI =270)
If you want more room on your screen then you can set these to 270...
Test done by @1drummernamedmarcus

Google Play Store= 270/280
Tapatalk= 270
XDA App= 270
Messaging (I use Hover Chat)= 270
Setting= 270
Email/Gmail= 270
Agni Control App= 270
yga5uzyb.jpg

The control app @ 270»»»
u8yjezyj.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dmxinc

erick161

Mar 10, 2011
Ok so... Does the hi google only work when the screen is on?? I assumed it would work when the screen was of too... But I guess I was mistaken??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Ok so... Does the hi google only work when the screen is on?? I assumed it would work when the screen was of too... But I guess I was mistaken??

I don't think s Voice actually works unless you set it to work with the screen off. If that function is there. But I think I seen it in the setting? I just use S-VOICE for minor things. So when I'm gone with what I'm doing I turn it OFF!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forum Runner

erick161

Mar 10, 2011
I don't think s Voice actually works unless you set it to work with the screen off. If that function is there. But I think I seen it in the setting? I just use S-VOICE for minor things. So when I'm gone with what I'm doing I turn it OFF!

I've tried to set it that way but no avail. Didn't seem to work. Kind of wanted that always listening Motorola feature. I really wish moto would finally come out with a big screened phone.

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
I've tried to set it that way but no avail. Didn't seem to work. Kind of wanted that always listening Motorola feature. I really wish moto would finally come out with a big screened phone.

There's an app that'll do it. I'll dig it up and let you know OK. Can't remember the name off the to of my head. Gotta get up early in the morn for therapy...

Reactions: erick161

erick161

Mar 10, 2011
There's an app that'll do it. I'll dig it up and let you know OK. Can't remember the name off the to of my head. Gotta get up early in the morn for therapy...

Alright man. That would be awesome

EDIT: I restumbled on open mic+. Seems to work. But I'll have to see the kind of hit my battery will take.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Alright man. That would be awesome

EDIT: I restumbled on open mic+. Seems to work. But I'll have to see the kind of hit my battery will take.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

That's what I was talking about...
Excellent you found it B4 me. Yeah I knew it was a reason I stop using it, cause it was bad on the battery. Why it's always running in the background keeping the phone awake...
Yeah lmk how that works out with running that app! And you battery life coo...

erick161

Mar 10, 2011
That's what I was talking about...
Excellent you found it B4 me. Yeah I knew it was a reason I stop using it, cause it was bad on the battery. Why it's always running in the background keeping the phone awake...
Yeah lmk how that works out with running that app! And you battery life coo...

Pretty rough on battery if I have it always listening. Never let's the phone sleep. Guess it wouldn't be bad if I had a zero lemon or something.

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Pretty rough on battery if I have it always listening. Never let's the phone sleep. Guess it wouldn't be bad if I had a zero lemon or something.

Yeah I thought it wouldn't let the phone go into deep sleep. Yeah that'll hit your battery pretty hard. Even if you had a zero lemon which I do. It'll still eat thru that battery, but you might get a full 2 days with it running all the time??
Me personally I couldn't burn thru my battery to have a app running in the back ground constantly...
Plus after awhile of chewing thru your battery cells it'll kill it much faster, being it's going to be recharged much more...
At least you got it working the way you wanted IT!! Now it's up to you to decide to keep using it. Or turn it on when you need it...

Btw Google Experience Launcher had a feature that Google Search is always active on the home screen.

You just have to pwr on the phone!
Just my 2¢®™

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140417_141340.png
    ForumRunner_20140417_141340.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

z28tovette

Dec 4, 2011
San Diego,Ca
Quick access plus per app fonts are very good modules. Xuimod of course can't forget that one. Oooops!! I meant quick access!!
"Nice thread"
sent from my CARBON fiber NOTE 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Bajanman

djsandunga

Nov 25, 2013
OnePlus 6T
Ex-themer have some conflict with wanna xposed??? I can't active the wifi and battery icons. ... help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts