Latest Trebuchet Launcher

Search This thread

Mohammed779

Dec 28, 2012
Hello ..

Latest CM11 M5 includes the trebuchet launcher with so many bug fixes, however I couldn't find the apk in CM11 official build.

Can some body tell me how to get it or some can provide it?

I want it from latest CM11 M5.

CMNII

Apr 12, 2014
Cairo
Hello ..

Latest CM11 M5 includes the trebuchet launcher with so many bug fixes, however I couldn't find the apk in CM11 official build.

Can some body tell me how to get it or some can provide it?

I want it from latest CM11 M5.
You mean that you installed CM11 M5 but you couldn't find it in there?

CMNII

Apr 12, 2014
Cairo
Yeah.. So I was looking for someone who can provide the apk for it
Well since the Trebuchet Launcher should be included with the ROM you already have installed (CM 11 M5) then you should have the choice whether to use it or Google Now Launcher, if you don't have this choice then maybe because the GApps package you installed is the (Full Stock Package) which by default replaces itself with any other launcher, my recommendation is to reinstall CM with different GApps package, you can browse different GApps packages from here.

Reactions: Mohammed779

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah.. So I was looking for someone who can provide the apk for it
    Well since the Trebuchet Launcher should be included with the ROM you already have installed (CM 11 M5) then you should have the choice whether to use it or Google Now Launcher, if you don't have this choice then maybe because the GApps package you installed is the (Full Stock Package) which by default replaces itself with any other launcher, my recommendation is to reinstall CM with different GApps package, you can browse different GApps packages from here.