Thread Closed Email Thread
16th April 2014, 10:42 PM |#3801  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 4,262

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sotmax

I can agree latest version is just awesome.
No hot boots(unless you over react in settings) no temps and great battery life.
Well done.

Good to see you

Or did you buy g2 ?

17th April 2014, 02:23 AM |#3802  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 424

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_Schizzo

If i remember right, 1.4 was the first kk rom and 2.0 was a rebase.

Edit: btw, did you flashed the right version for your phone model?

No for the CloudyFlex it didn't go kitkat until 2.0. So he flashed it on a JB ROM, wonder if he figured out what the issue was

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk
17th April 2014, 02:53 AM |#3803  
Currently, on Earth
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Last week was not a busy week, so I rarely use my phone. Anyway I use my phone for work, no game and airplane mode on during sleeping time.

But, I am very impressed with its battery life, thank a lot Mr.dorimanx for your kindness and hard work to make this awesome kernel for everyone

Attached is my screen shoot with 3.4 :
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-04-15-19-07-50.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	157.4 KB
ID:	2690884   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-04-15-19-08-10.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	151.3 KB
ID:	2690885  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to htcm7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift htcm7 Ad-Free
17th April 2014, 02:19 PM |#3804  
Flag Cazin
Thanks Meter: 392

More
Commits everywhere Can't wait to test this beast
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suhiiii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift suhiiii Ad-Free
17th April 2014, 02:45 PM |#3805  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 302

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhiiii

+1

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th April 2014, 05:15 PM |#3806  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.
Thanks Meter: 93,432

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhiiii

There was major battery improvment on sleep, with all of the freezing code merges i have 0.3~0.7% lost per hour if phone used then left to sleep for some hours, but if its left alone for 8 hours then its waste 1% crazy stuff. I am still using jb rom as daily driver. So i guess i will release new jb build so all who love jb will have superb battery save.
And many other bug fixes.

Kk is progressing hard and fast soon its will be released as Alpha test for all builds, then we can progress with fixes for things we find.

Sent from my LG-D802
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2014, 05:42 PM |#3807  
Thanks Meter: 469

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorimanx

There was major battery improvment on sleep, with all of the freezing code merges i have 0.3~0.7% lost per hour if phone used then left to sleep for some hours, but if its left alone for 8 hours then its waste 1% crazy stuff. I am still using jb rom as daily driver. So i guess i will release new jb build so all who love jb will have superb battery save.

Kk is progressing hard and fast soon its will be released as Alpha test for all builds, then we can progress with fixes for things we find.

Sent from my LG-D802

At the moment JB seems better than Kitkat in terms of battery life and performance. Glad you still worked on the JB version of this kernel! 👍

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SPBoss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SPBoss Ad-Free
17th April 2014, 06:10 PM |#3808  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:

Sent from my LG-D802

What about my problem ? I have no idea what I have missed ! I returned to jb because of your kernel but I can't success to boot on cloudy flex 1.4
17th April 2014, 08:31 PM |#3809  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.
Thanks Meter: 93,432

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moocamr

What about my problem ? I have no idea what I have missed ! I returned to jb because of your kernel but I can't success to boot on cloudy flex 1.4

I dont teally know, did you restored radio and efs for jb?

As kk need those updated, radio you need to update or its can be done by kk rom install. When you tried kk rom, efs is updated by rom fresh install.

So get jb to work, you need to flash jb radio, and wipe system, data and cache, then install jb rom.

If boot ok, install my kernel for your model, and its should work as for all here.

Sent from my LG-D802
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2014, 09:07 PM |#3810  
Flag Hudson, Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 1,072

More
Quote:

Sent from my LG-D802

Yeaaaaaaaaah jb rules bAby, glad to read that. Love man

Enviado desde mi IdeaTabA2109A mediante Tapatalk
18th April 2014, 12:07 AM |#3811  
Flag Concepcion
Thanks Meter: 477

More
I want to try this kernel but for that I need to downgrade to JB. I can't seem to find any JB based stock rom here on XDA, is that all of you are using the one that come default with your G2 ?

Cheers.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best kernel, dorimanx power core, lg stock kernel
Previous Thread Next Thread