[Q] Root Blu Dash Jr D140

Search This thread

flpalvares

Nov 13, 2013
Hello friends,
anybody sucessfully rooted the Blu Dash Jr d-140?
I've just found about Kingo Android Root and i'm wondering if it works on this guy- it's not on theirs supported list
I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this.

Reactions: SirvemeUnPorro

Thy Boss

Hello friends,
I've just found about Kingo Android Root and i'm wondering if it works on this guy- it's not on theirs supported list

Hey i know to to root your phone!

Visit this link: unlockroot.com

Just download the unlock root program

Then plug in ur device

Then wait for it to detect

Then click root...

Finnish!!!!

Pls press thanks! If i helped!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk HD

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

have you tried apps to root it?

You can try unlockroot.com

Download the files......

Then follow the steps tht i have posted above!

Press thanks if i helped!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Hey i know to to root your phone!

Visit this link: unlockroot.com

Just download the unlock root program

Then plug in ur device

Then wait for it to detect

Then click root...

Finnish!!!!

Pls press thanks! If i helped!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk HD

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

You can try unlockroot.com

Download the files......

Then follow the steps tht i have posted above!

Press thanks if i helped!

So you posted a link to an app that does not support OP's phone in the free method with only the POSSIBILITY of being able to root with the pro version. Sounds kind of scam like to me.

To the OP: I was trying to find some info on rooting your phone, and though I found stuff for the d160, didn't have any luck with the version you have yet and not sure if the method is compatible because it involves install a custom recovery and sometimes they support more than one device, but often not.

Thy Boss

So you posted a link to an app that does not support OP's phone in the free method with only the POSSIBILITY of being able to root with the pro version. Sounds kind of scam like to me.

To the OP: I was trying to find some info on rooting your phone, and though I found stuff for the d160, didn't have any luck with the version you have yet and not sure if the method is compatible because it involves install a custom recovery and sometimes they support more than one device, but often not.

First of all it isnt an app for android its a windows application

Second there is a free on it its not only the pro one but u can use it for free!

Third its not a scam! It even works for my phone!

Thts all!

Sent from my i5$ using Tapatalk HD

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
I'm aware of the difference between a Windows app and an app for the phone, but the end result is the same: the phone is clearly not supported in the free version nor any phone that is even similiar, meaning they'd have to try the Pro version to even have a shot. Recommending paid software without letting people know just seems...inappropriate, at best. Glad it worked for your phone, but your phone and the one in question are vastly different.

Thy Boss

I'm aware of the difference between a Windows app and an app for the phone, but the end result is the same: the phone is clearly not supported in the free version nor any phone that is even similiar, meaning they'd have to try the Pro version to even have a shot. Recommending paid software without letting people know just seems...inappropriate, at best. Glad it worked for your phone, but your phone and the one in question are vastly different.

Well its not bad to try!

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Well its not bad to try!

Is that so? Trying to use a root program not designed for your phone is going to do 1 of 3 things:

Nothing (hopefully)
Bricked
Or leave behind bits of coding that could prevent a proper root access app to work

Let's say it MIGHT work, well, that means the OP has a 50/50 chance of messing up his phone, to some degree, that would involve needing to reinstall the stock operating system. Not likely that the firmware is easy to find, and OP might not be comfortable with trying to fix his phone in that manner. Not odds most people care to bet on.

I think it's great that you want to help, but you should be more careful with advice you are not sure of.

Thy Boss

Is that so? Trying to use a root program not designed for your phone is going to do 1 of 3 things:

Nothing (hopefully)
Bricked
Or leave behind bits of coding that could prevent a proper root access app to work

Let's say it MIGHT work, well, that means the OP has a 50/50 chance of messing up his phone, to some degree, that would involve needing to reinstall the stock operating system. Not likely that the firmware is easy to find, and OP might not be comfortable with trying to fix his phone in that manner. Not odds most people care to bet on.

I think it's great that you want to help, but you should be more careful with advice you are not sure of.

Fine fine fine u won! I surrender bcuz i have a problem my self on my phone!

kirito9

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 30, 2013
Hello friends,

Search for the SPREADTRUM DRIVERS AND THEN DOWNLOAD VROOT....there's also an xda thread on how to root all spreadtrum devices :D :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello friends,