question about KitKat for P6810

Search This thread

jonoro11

Nov 11, 2013
Hi, since I cant post on the development board (not enough posts) I´ll ask here.
I have a P6810 with official Android 4.0.4 and wonder if the KitKat roms available (Slim, CM, Omni) are stable and noticeably better than official 4.0.4? If so, which one is more mature/stable/recommended? Thanks a lot

ColBill

Apr 6, 2012
Anaheim, CA
Hi, since I cant post on the development board (not enough posts) I´ll ask here.
I have a P6810 with official Android 4.0.4 and wonder if the KitKat roms available (Slim, CM, Omni) are stable and noticeably better than official 4.0.4? If so, which one is more mature/stable/recommended? Thanks a lot

All 3 have some nice features and have come a long way. Suggest you read the posts for each ROM and experiment with each to pick the one you like best. All of them are excellent to use as a daily ROM. If you have the room for backups you can do a backup on each as you set them up and switch as periodic releases are provided by Daniel. The releases (improvements) have been happening about every two weeks and it is amazing how the developer keeps them all current as possible.

Users have worked to keep the community up to date on potential issues and observations and reading the posts should answer many of your questions. :fingers-crossed: Best of luck and i hope you enjoy the ROMs as it seems that the developer does a wonderful job with each of them.:D

Reactions: jonoro11

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

All 3 have some nice features and have come a long way. Suggest you read the posts for each ROM and experiment with each to pick the one you like best. All of them are excellent to use as a daily ROM. If you have the room for backups you can do a backup on each as you set them up and switch as periodic releases are provided by Daniel. The releases (improvements) have been happening about every two weeks and it is amazing how the developer keeps them all current as possible.

Users have worked to keep the community up to date on potential issues and observations and reading the posts should answer many of your questions. :fingers-crossed: Best of luck and i hope you enjoy the ROMs as it seems that the developer does a wonderful job with each of them.:D

No problem. Daniel released another version of the ROM (Carbon) yesterday or today. I'm trying this new ROM tonight. The writeup looks good and based on Daniel's prior work this ROM will be exceptional as well. Looking forward to playing with it. How you enjoy trying and picking a ROM good luck.:good: