19th April 2014, 07:46 AM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 25

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron007

Actually the icons are very nice its better than our stock rom but the only prob is ..its 4.1 can u port 4.2 rom like these then it will be popular ..i appreiciate u r work thnx for sharing these next upcoming dev of chd forum

Sent from my Micromax A116i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thanks for appreciating my work bro.
actually qmobile has only 4.1 of this phone, there no 4.2 released for this phone.
But im looking forward to port other qmobile roms for our chd/A600
The Following User Says Thank You to coool_dud3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coool_dud3 Ad-Free

19th April 2014, 10:05 AM |#12  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,908

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coool_dud3

Thank you sir, i have updated some info on your suggestions.

Yes! I can see that. Great going!

Quote:

thanks for appreciating my work bro.
actually qmobile has only 4.1 of this phone, there no 4.2 released for this phone.
But im looking forward to port other qmobile roms for our chd/A600

yes @coool_dud3 I knew that this is latest. Discussed with some other A600 users too.

Dont worry, we have many clones and best stock roms. Just a tip for all. The 4.2.1 stock of A919i will be best for A600 and you can use it directly for MAGNETIC COMPASS to work on A600.

You can recommend that to all A600 users in your OP.

Good Luck.
19th April 2014, 10:36 AM |#13  
OP Member
Flag Karachi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

Yes! I can see that. Great going!

yes @coool_dud3 I knew that this is latest. Discussed with some other A600 users too.

Dont worry, we have many clones and best stock roms. Just a tip for all. The 4.2.1 stock of A919i will be best for A600 and you can use it directly for MAGNETIC COMPASS to work on A600.

You can recommend that to all A600 users in your OP.

Good Luck.

All right and thanks sir
can i use your 4.2.1 stock of A919i as base rom to port other roms, if you permit?
The Following User Says Thank You to coool_dud3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coool_dud3 Ad-Free
19th April 2014, 11:40 AM |#14  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4,908

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

All right and thanks sir
can i use your 4.2.1 stock of A919i as base rom to port other roms, if you permit?

Yes of course, All my stock roms are always available for base roms. No need for permission. Only expect a small visible credit at end with mention of which rom. Many people have already used it and they are doing good.
Good Luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to cmahendra For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cmahendra Ad-Free
19th April 2014, 12:53 PM |#15  
OP Member
Flag Karachi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

Yes of course, All my stock roms are always available for base roms. No need for permission. Only expect a small visible credit at end with mention of which rom. Many people have already used it and they are doing good.
Good Luck.

thank you sir. you definatly deserve credit
22nd April 2014, 10:34 AM |#16  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 234

More
Question Is Custom Kernel of A116 compatible with A600???????????????????
Hello there! good to see A600 stock ROM over here. I am looking forward to buy qmobile A600. I know that all those ROMS which are made for A116 can easily run on A116 and sometimes needed to apply baseband patch! the thing i wanted to cnfrm here is that Custom kerenl like Blaze and Kashkernel are compatible with A600??? if I flash them after any ROM of A116???? Plz reply and sorry if I am questioning wrong section
23rd April 2014, 10:17 AM |#17  
OP Member
Flag Karachi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malick186

Hello there! good to see A600 stock ROM over here. I am looking forward to buy qmobile A600. I know that all those ROMS which are made for A116 can easily run on A116 and sometimes needed to apply baseband patch! the thing i wanted to cnfrm here is that Custom kerenl like Blaze and Kashkernel are compatible with A600??? if I flash them after any ROM of A116???? Plz reply and sorry if I am questioning wrong section

welcome bro,
sorry i have never tried custom kernals on a600 rom. because i dont use stock rom.
27th January 2015, 11:38 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Nice work.
Hey bro. Thanks for the A600 ROM.
I was messing around with my phone and wanted the modded playstore but it didnt really work out and my google apps got messed up. So i tried flashing gapps but that didnt fix it. So I had figured that now I had to flash a rom for the first time xD
Thanks for the ROM, otherwise, one of my siblings wouldve killed me xD

I would really appreciate it if u could give a dropbox or mega link as the google docs link doesnt really download. Its stuck on loading. So I would really appreciate for the link. Thanks
27th January 2015, 05:56 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4S4D_4SS4SSiN

Hey bro. Thanks for the A600 ROM.
I was messing around with my phone and wanted the modded playstore but it didnt really work out and my google apps got messed up. So i tried flashing gapps but that didnt fix it. So I had figured that now I had to flash a rom for the first time xD
Thanks for the ROM, otherwise, one of my siblings wouldve killed me xD

I would really appreciate it if u could give a dropbox or mega link as the google docs link doesnt really download. Its stuck on loading. So I would really appreciate for the link. Thanks

Dear use Google drive application to download any file from Google drive. It speedy download.
28th January 2015, 12:38 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by imtiazz2004

Dear use Google drive application to download any file from Google drive. It speedy download.

Thanks
It downloaded when I downloaded it from firefox xD
P.S. I couldnt use Google Drive as the Gapps were messed up xD
29th January 2015, 07:16 AM |#21  
Flag Jhelum
Thanks Meter: 2,682

Donate to Me
More
For your info bro,,, QMobile also give 4.2.1 update to A600 users but u have to go to their service centre for updating,,, can u provide that 4.2.1 rom ?? In any form,,, but 4.2 of A600 not of A116,,,

Inshaal Mirza
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
a600, noir a600, qmobile a600, qmobile noir a600

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)