[Q] Hardbricked galaxy ace screen is blinking help me!

Search This thread

Kingofmaster

Apr 19, 2014
Hi guys afew months ago i flashed a new kernel to my galaxy with cwm recovery than it shutdown and wont opened again than i took my to the 3rd party service and they cant repair it after i took my phone to the service my phones screen is blinking(i mean opening and closing) i tried jig but it doesnt work what can i do now are there any solution for that (sory about my bad english)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5617821

one those must kernel which i flashed
upfile .m obi/ 450440
upfile .m obi/ 450413

As a last resort, follow this guide by @SuperMini to see if you can force open Download Mode through odin mode. Here is the link,

How to unbrick Samsung Galaxy Ace

Here is the link on how to install stock rom using odin. Go to "Preparations" section to download all the necessary files including drivers. If you PC doesn't detect the phone, it usually the problem with drivers. Make sure reinstall drivers if the problem exists.

Flash stock rom on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 using odin

Once installed, go to recoverymod and do a wipe data/ factory reset & wipe cache (otherwise bootloop might occur). Then restart. Now you have successfully flashed the stock rom. Here is the link for rooting and installing CWM 5 on Samsung Galaxy Ace,

How To Root and Unroot Samsung Galaxy Ace?

CWM 5.0.2.6 fix for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Do post the result. Hope I Helped :)

Kingofmaster

Apr 19, 2014
As a last resort, follow this guide by @SuperMini to see if you can force open Download Mode through odin mode. Here is the link,

Here is the link on how to install stock rom using odin. Go to "Preparations" section to download all the necessary files including drivers. If you PC doesn't detect the phone, it usually the problem with drivers. Make sure reinstall drivers if the problem exists.

Once installed, go to recoverymod and do a wipe data/ factory reset & wipe cache (otherwise bootloop might occur). Then restart. Now you have successfully flashed the stock rom. Here is the link for rooting and installing CWM 5 on Samsung Galaxy Ace,

i tried to open force download mode but its go blinking its screen again but i will try again maybe it will . I hope :-/

Kingofmaster

Apr 19, 2014

oops i tried but when i put battery its automaticly opening and still blinking