HTC One X Proximity Sensor not working

Search This thread

Frepa_AL

Oct 31, 2010
Tirane
www.panci-electronic.com
Hi developers,
Searching for the solution of proximity sensor issues, I found somewhere a kind of application named HtcM7ProximFix-v1.0.apk, but it has been prepared for latest version of software JB 4.2.2. I previous was on this software version and because of to many bugs I goes back to 4.1.1 (3.20.401.1). version but now I see the some problem again, the proximity sensor doesn't work. I tried to install mentioned application but it cannot be installed because of old version software already installed. Can somebody help me on this issue, is there any application to fix proximity sensor no software version 4.1.1? Any kind of help shall be much appreciated.
Best regards,
Fredi

Frepa_AL

Oct 31, 2010
Tirane
www.panci-electronic.com
Hi developers,
Searching for the solution of proximity sensor issues, I found somewhere a kind of application named HtcM7ProximFix-v1.0.apk, but it has been prepared for latest version of software JB 4.2.2. I previous was on this software version and because of to many bugs I goes back to 4.1.1 (3.20.401.1). version but now I see the some problem again, the proximity sensor doesn't work. I tried to install mentioned application but it cannot be installed because of old version software already installed. Can somebody help me on this issue, is there any application to fix proximity sensor no software version 4.1.1? Any kind of help shall be much appreciated.
Best regards,
Fredi
Nobody else has experience to this problem?! Does developers see on this section of forum?! I think is not possible to be me only on this issue.
Best regards.

Frepa_AL

Oct 31, 2010
Tirane
www.panci-electronic.com
Thank you Friend

Dear Max-Halmat,
Thank you very much for your file uploaded for me. I just installed it on recovery mode but didn't solve the problem on proximity sensor. I think to be any hardware failure on my mobile phone, so after I check will let you know for the result.
One more time thank you in advance for engaging on my issue.
Best regards,
Fredi.

Reactions: max-halmat

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you Friend

Dear Max-Halmat,
    Thank you very much for your file uploaded for me. I just installed it on recovery mode but didn't solve the problem on proximity sensor. I think to be any hardware failure on my mobile phone, so after I check will let you know for the result.
    One more time thank you in advance for engaging on my issue.
    Best regards,
    Fredi.