[Q] Help......Advice....??????

Search This thread

wildeagle20

Apr 21, 2014
Hi guys im new here but i have a serious question regardin my htc flyer tablet p512 wifi running android jelly bean 4.1.1 my question is that a time ago the pen was working perfectly with android honeycomb 3.3 now i doesn't is it possible that it isnt working because i rooted and updated it and i am sure the battery works because its new ......Many thanks who helps me couse i seriously need it

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Hi guys im new here but i have a serious question regardin my htc flyer tablet p512 wifi running android jelly bean 4.1.1 my question is that a time ago the pen was working perfectly with android honeycomb 3.3 now i doesn't is it possible that it isnt working because i rooted and updated it and i am sure the battery works because its new ......Many thanks who helps me couse i seriously need it

Try flashing stock rom. Seems to be software related, if it worked before you rooted and updated it.

Reactions: wildeagle20

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Try flashing stock rom. Seems to be software related, if it worked before you rooted and updated it.