[Q] In desperate need of help :(:(:(

Search This thread

jalero196

Dec 29, 2013
London
Hi all i am fairly new to flashing roms and stuff on the i9505 so basically i have flashed several different custom roms to my s4 and now im on Jamils GE rom and no sound is working at all :( any fix for this?

2narme

Nov 25, 2013
Hi, what boot loader are you and and have you changed your modem recently? Just if your on old bootloader and the ROM came with an updated MODEM from the new bootloader sound may not work

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Does this post help you?

Reactions: jalero196
S

speedwayfan75

Hi all i am fairly new to flashing roms and stuff on the i9505 so basically i have flashed several different custom roms to my s4 and now im on Jamils GE rom and no sound is working at all :( any fix for this?

If you are on old (Knox free) bootloader, reflash your modem. But only the modem.bin without non-HLOS.bin. non-HLOS.bin breaks the sound on old bootloader.

FlanjeUK

Apr 7, 2013
Newcastle
If you are on old (Knox free) bootloader, reflash your modem. But only the modem.bin without non-HLOS.bin. non-HLOS.bin breaks the sound on old bootloader.

If he is on the old bootloader and has broken sound already, he needs to flash the MH1 or earlier non-HLOS.bin aka wifi fix to get sound back...

P.S. You may also find this post (and the thread it was posted in) very useful :)

Last edited:

jalero196

Dec 29, 2013
London
Progress

Hi all

thanks alot for your replys and time

i flashed a wifi fix as mention above only problem now is that i cannot turn wifi on but all sounds are back!:) im gonna try flashing stock firmware through odin that i found from sammobile.com and see if i can get any more progress.

thanks

Reactions: FlanjeUK and 2narme

FlanjeUK

Apr 7, 2013
Newcastle
Hi all

i flashed a wifi fix as mention above only problem now is that i cannot turn wifi on but all sounds are back!:) im gonna try flashing stock firmware through odin that i found from sammobile.com and see if i can get any more progress.

thanks

Flashing stock firmware with Odin fixes everything ;)

Good luck :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Progress

Hi all

thanks
    Hi, what boot loader are you and and have you changed your modem recently? Just if your on old bootloader and the ROM came with an updated MODEM from the new bootloader sound may not work

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Does this post help you?

If he is on the old bootloader and has broken sound already, he needs to flash the MH1 or earlier non-HLOS.bin aka wifi fix to get sound back...

P.S. You may also find this post (and the thread it was posted in) very useful :)
    Hi all

thanks

Would you mind if i pmed you to get additional support if i run into problems in the near future?