Anyone with International version not using the included case? Or link to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

iamonfire

Sep 1, 2007
I'm willing to sell mines as well... as long as someone is willing to help me get a dot view case in grey :)

kazlow

Mar 9, 2008
trust me it doesnt look that nice , am waiting for the spigen clear case . id happily give you mine but i live all the way in dubai !. trust me your not missing out on anything special !

Reactions: muffnman

pmcee

Aug 1, 2010
I got it too. Germany.

This case is bullcrap. 2 weeks old and it totally looks used. The bottom connector cover doesn't stick anymore and so on...

uploadfromtaptalk1397897648442.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397897685705.jpg

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk

grentuu

Jan 9, 2011
Just outside of Manchester UK
UK - got one was as well. Looks cool and I have no problem closing the bottom cover.

Graffixsync pm me if interested (Only fair I'm using his rom ;) )

If not I will post again and put up for grabs.

Last edited:

dazbutler1

Jun 14, 2010
boosbeck
On 3uk and got one in the box. Have ordered the dot view case, so when it arrives the stock one is free to a good home if anyone is interested.

kylecummins

Jun 8, 2011
Edmonton
If anyone is willing to part with one let me know how I can pay for shipping!

I could really use one as it's the only slim fitting case I can find that covers the ports.

Edit: I also have a double dip case that's new and unopened that I'd be willing to part with.

Last edited:

Toaster Strudels

Nov 25, 2010
Boston
If anyone is willing to part with one let me know how I can pay for shipping!

I could really use one as it's the only slim fitting case I can find that covers the ports.

Edit: I also have a double dip case that's new and unopened that I'd be willing to part with.

I'd really appreciate if someone could send me one if they're not using it! Preferably in new condition :p I'll give you a bunch of 'thanks' on your previous posts hehe :D

whmcal

Jul 18, 2008
Has anyone else got an issue with the headphone/USB port cover not staying closed?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yep. Starting to happen after 2 weeks. I am solving it by taking phone out of case, folding flap inwards and then putting phone back in. Feels more secure after this

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Tiffany84

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 27, 2010
I'm interested in one of these if anyone else gets one and decides they don't want it. Thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    trust me it doesnt look that nice , am waiting for the spigen clear case . id happily give you mine but i live all the way in dubai !. trust me your not missing out on anything special !
    Thread closed,

Please use swappa for selling or exchanging devices or accessories.

Ghost