Ubuntu Phone Os...

Search This thread

RaverX3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2011
Cali
Just wondering if you all would want the Ubuntu Phone os Done for the sgs4g? There is a port of it for the i9000 with some issues... I know it looks like a shelled version of unity but it does have a nice interface... I'll Do the port but i may need a tester or 2 if anyone would like to see this happen.

johnadelic

Dec 25, 2011
Bothell
Just wondering if you all would want the Ubuntu Phone os Done for the sgs4g? There is a port of it for the i9000 with some issues... I know it looks like a shelled version of unity but it does have a nice interface... I'll Do the port but i may need a tester or 2 if anyone would like to see this happen.

I'm in for some testing.

Sent from inside the time vortex

bajoagua

Dec 8, 2014
Let's see

Ok, just got my SGS4G and comes to replace an older phone, so I can't risk to brick it.

But I'm interested in Ubuntu, so if you get it running, i'd be pleased to test it

nahtnam

Nov 2, 2014

Hey!

I wouldnt mind testing it out if you ever do port it.

Thanks!

EDIT: One thing you should really try to get working is GPS. I dont think there are any ROMS where GPS actually works.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NP thanks for the replys I'm looking at the i9000 vibrant version I know there not the same phone but there is some similarities I can use to get this working hopefully