- Kept the power button pressed to force-off the phone, but it reboots.
- Took battery out, put it back in, powered phone on, touch interface worked for a few seconds than stopped.
- Took battery out, put it back in, started phone in maintenance mode (Stock ROM) and formatted cache.
- Rebooted phone and without delay selected options to power down the phone normally. Now, as the phone was shutting down it vibrated 3 times as opposed to once. What does this mean?
- Turned on the phone and the touch interface now works fine
- Again powered down the phone and this time it vibrated once as opposed. What does this mean?
I don't fully understand what's happened to make the phone work. The significant thing is as the phone was powering off it vibrated three times at the moment of power-off.
Sorry if I've asked in the wrong thread. Not sure where to ask this question. The "General" forum seemed to be the appropriate place.