[Q] "This is a Honami" ?

Search This thread

windtek

Nov 1, 2012
Vienna
Hey there guys,

I am usually one that finds his way through xda with the search funcion and i also ask doc google a thousand questions before i even think about asking in a forum but this time i cant find an answer to my problem.

I have a Z Ultra and had it running on monxdified for two months now and i loved it.
Then i came accross a mod which should have activated the bravia 2 engine on the device and i thought id give it a shot.

After i installed the .zip, CWM told me that there could be problems with the rooting and if it should fix it or not. I selected yes and ran into a bootloop.

Then i tried to install monx again but now it tells me that "This was made for togari, this device is a honami".
I get the same failure with every rom except the KOTH49 Google Play edition.

Im out of wits on this one.

I will do a complete format of the device now, then flash back to stock and then will reinstall the CWM and rooting.. maybe it helps.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey there guys, ...

Then i tried to install monx again but now it tells me that "This was made for togari, this device is a honami".

Quite a common problem as some of the recoveries are ported from the Z1. To over come this flash the boot.img from the ROM zip you want to flash using flashtool and put the phone into fastboot mode