Help

Search This thread

absjony

Apr 24, 2014
I want to upgrade my samsung galaxy ace 2 firmware 2.3.6 version to jellybean 4.3.
I try to using kies, but, kies shown me "there r no update". Now how do i upgrade my firmware?
I will be pleased if, anybody can help me in this issue.
My Email: jonyshibly2006@gmail.com

slogger001

Sep 24, 2013
Patna/Bihar/India
see this

I want to upgrade my samsung galaxy ace 2 firmware 2.3.6 version to jellybean 4.3.
I try to using kies, but, kies shown me "there r no update". Now how do i upgrade my firmware?

note :- grab enough knowledge before flashing rom otherwise u will brick ur phone
:laugh:

Mufrad

Go to sammobile website (try to use Google if you don't know the link), find the firmware for your phone, download it, download Odin if you don't have it already, then flash using odin, be careful about which regional firmware you flash, or else you might have no network after installing.

For downloading and instructions on using Odin please use the search option in the forum, detailed steps are given by many helpful people.

Hope I helped.