[q] İ9082 cwm restart problem

Search This thread

cparty81

Apr 24, 2014
Hello friends i9082 with odin to cwm I installed 4.2.2 on recovery mode but when i wanted to come to constantly restart taking it does not display cwm 4.2.2 via cwm that uses firmware link Send please ? :eek:

DeadmanxXD

Dec 9, 2010
Chennai
Hello friends i9082 with odin to cwm I installed 4.2.2 on recovery mode but when i wanted to come to constantly restart taking it does not display cwm 4.2.2 via cwm that uses firmware link Send please ? :eek:

Hi untick auto restart and flash latest cwm manually go to recovery and fix it and clean install ROM

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ORBAY

Apr 27, 2014
Hi untick auto restart and flash latest cwm manually go to recovery and fix it and clean install ROM

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

im goto recovervy philztouch & wipe data - wipe cache - wipe Dalvik cache ; install aki.kernel & I9082ZAMF7_ODEX.zip, the Rom update write, Restaterter, then not boot instlallation rom, plz help?

Last edited:

DeadmanxXD

Dec 9, 2010
Chennai
im goto recovervy philztouch & wipe data - wipe cache - wipe Dalvik cache ; install aki.kernel & I9082ZAMF7_ODEX.zip, the Rom update write, Restaterter, then not boot instlallation rom, plz help?

Try Diffrent Kernal pls do backup before flashing things if u take backup restore and read installation guide again :)