I've got a set of Java programming books in good condition for sale. Asking just $30 for all seven books. Paid well over $100+ for them.
1. Java Threads -- by Scott Oaks and Henry Wong
2. Teach Yourself SQL in 24 hrs (2nd edition) -- by Ronald Plew and Ryan Stephens
3. Java After Hours -- by Steven Holzner
4. Jakarta Commons Cookbook -- Open Source Solutions to Java Development Problems -- by Timothy O'Brien
5. Java Software Solutions (2nd edition) -- by John Lewis and William Loftus
6. Java Cookbook (2nd edition) -- by Ian Darwin
7. The Java Language Specification (3rd edition) -- Gosling et al
Per book alone costs anywhere from $25 to $60 bucks each.
I'm done with them and need to clear some space, so take the lot of seven for just $30. (Or $10 per book)
A steal for anyone interested in learning all about Java programming.