Bricked?!!!

Search This thread
Apr 21, 2011
I have a VZW LG G2 - with (as far as I can remember) Jelly Bean. I actually had TWRP recovery installed on it via FreeGee, but, for some reason, could never get it to boot into it.

Now - I got the message that KK is available OTA, so I figure - fine, I'll have it installed and then deal with rooting later.

Here is the bad part - it said, "rebooting device" (right after I clicked on Install), and booted into TWRP recovery. I can't get it past it - and (of course), I don't have any backup on the phone....

So, I figure that I perhaps could download the IMG file and install it via TWRP. Fine. Except that when I connect the phone to the usb (Windows 8.1 64-bit), nothing doing. Does not come up in the list of devices.

WTF??
WTF x2, in fact!

Thoughts?

Last edited:

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
I have a VZW LG G2 - with (as far as I can remember) Jelly Bean. I actually had TWRP recovery installed on it via FreeGee, but, for some reason, could never get it to boot into it.

Now - I got the message that KK is available OTA, so I figure - fine, I'll have it installed and then deal with rooting later.

Here is the bad part - it said, "rebooting device" (right after I clicked on Install), and booted into TWRP recovery. I can't get it past it - and (of course), I don't have any backup on the phone....

So, I figure that I perhaps could download the IMG file and install it via TWRP. Fine. Except that when I connect the phone to the usb (Windows 8.1 64-bit), nothing doing. Does not come up in the list of devices.

WTF??

Thoughts?

well you can try this the second method works with twrp terminal and there is another code you can try just search misc in the thread, good luck

Last edited: