FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE][P768]All in 1 Guide for Custom Firmware + Custom Recovery + Rooting.

690 posts
Thanks Meter: 153
 
By donk165, Senior Member on 7th June 2013, 08:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd November 2013, 12:12 PM |#121  
Senior Member
Flag Pathumthani
Thanks Meter: 738
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoqeparvaz

Can someone help me............................:cry ing:

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------



I cant boot into recovery.how restore and recover my phone?

If there boot loop, may be adb work. When phone boot up connect your usb and try to issue following command

> adb reboot recovery

You said you cannot boot into recovery? Even with Vol Up + Home + Power combo? Which recovery have you install?
The Following User Says Thank You to artit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift artit Ad-Free
 
 
23rd November 2013, 12:28 PM |#122  
shoqeparvaz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artit

If there boot loop, may be adb work. When phone boot up connect your usb and try to issue following command

> adb reboot recovery

You said you cannot boot into recovery? Even with Vol Up + Home + Power combo? Which recovery have you install?

I think recovery not Install because vol up+home+power not boot into recovery.
I stay in step3,4 "Installing Custom Recovery with Fastboot".
file start.bat not run.
20th February 2014, 12:48 AM |#123  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Does anyone know how to remove custom recovery? I can't install any OTA updates, and I think it's because of the custom recovery. It's getting very annoying, because the OTA update reminder keeps flashing on my screen. Can anyone please help?
17th April 2014, 07:40 PM |#124  
BajoPrimate's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sondika
Thanks Meter: 221
 
More
Hi @godfate, when you flash any kdz you also install the stock recovery (automatically).
Cheers. Good luck.

Sent from my LG P76020L-EUR-XX unlocked and rooted
25th April 2014, 11:13 PM |#125  
MrWhisper's Avatar
Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
I already flashed P760 V20B Europe Open to my P768

adb devices recognize my phone but adb reboot oem-unlock is not working. my phone just reboot and go straight to LG logo, no black screen with white text.

not working on both Windows 8.1 and elementaryOS (Ubuntu 12.04 with kernel 3.10)
The Following User Says Thank You to MrWhisper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrWhisper Ad-Free
28th April 2014, 04:54 AM |#126  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
thank, i will try
28th April 2014, 11:14 AM |#127  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWhisper

I already flashed P760 V20B Europe Open to my P768

adb devices recognize my phone but adb reboot oem-unlock is not working. my phone just reboot and go straight to LG logo, no black screen with white text.

not working on both Windows 8.1 and elementaryOS (Ubuntu 12.04 with kernel 3.10)

You should flash your L9 with 910k resistor cable:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2069564
First v10a, then v20b open europe and next to try unlock command on Windows 7
1st May 2014, 12:00 AM |#128  
MrWhisper's Avatar
Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
Plug
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFR04

You should flash your L9 with 910k resistor cable:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2069564
First v10a, then v20b open europe and next to try unlock command on Windows 7

910k resistor cable << is it a cable comes with phone? I use a cable which comes with phone.
1st May 2014, 05:27 AM |#129  
Junior Member
Flag Reading
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I think you should make it by yourself. Btw can it help to unlock BL on P760?

Sent from LG P760
14th June 2014, 12:37 AM |#130  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
This may lack of some sense, but...

I have a factory unlocked p768.
baseband: L6260_MODEM_SIC_01.1230.00
compilation number: JZ054K.
software version: P76820b-AME-XX.

In the reflash p768's KDZ step, should I use my country's KDZ (Venezuela, V20B-p768G)? As it's factory unlocked, is there any downside in custom ROM installing (or anything in general) by doing that?
14th June 2014, 01:23 AM |#131  
BajoPrimate's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sondika
Thanks Meter: 221
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niishoux

This may lack of some sense, but...

I have a factory unlocked p768.
baseband: L6260_MODEM_SIC_01.1230.00
compilation number: JZ054K.
software version: P76820b-AME-XX.

In the reflash p768's KDZ step, should I use my country's KDZ (Venezuela, V20B-p768G)? As it's factory unlocked, is there any downside in custom ROM installing (or anything in general) by doing that?

Hi niishoux, as far as I can see, you have your p768 unlocked (congratulations) and now you want to go back to your phone's ROM? or perhaps installing custom ROMS?
If that's actually your question, I'd recommend you to carefully read the thread of your wanted rom twice or thrice. Each rom has its own limits.
Follow all the steps.
Cheers. Good luck.

Sent from my LG P76020p-EUR-XX unlocked and rooted
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes