I have re-packaged the fw, so it's much easier for you guys to download and flash. Big thanks to Izap for the leak!
Wed, 23 Apr 2014 03:09:45 +0000
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart tablet in download mode (Press and hold Power + Volume down button)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add AP_N8000XXUDND5.tar.md5 to AP
- Add BL_N8000XXUDND5.tar.md5 to BL
- Add MODEM_N8000XXUDND2.tar.md5 to CP
- Add CSC_OXA_N8000OXADND5.tar.md5 to CSC
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Press and hold Power + Volume up button)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!