FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][JB4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL] MoKee \\ Nightly \\ 1.09.13 \\ Stable \\ Ultra Smooth

859 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,776

By CedArctic, Senior Member on 2nd September 2013, 10:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th April 2014, 05:21 AM |#31  
Flag Reston, VA
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Setting "disable hw overlay" and "force GPU rendering" in developer options seems to fix the jittering, but then there is a problem wherein parts of the map are not rendered from time to time.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda app-developers app
21st April 2014, 03:48 AM |#32  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 135

More
Google maps has been having issues in mine as well. I downloaded maps from play store and its flawless

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
21st April 2014, 06:19 AM |#33  
Flag Reston, VA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb906

Google maps has been having issues in mine as well. I downloaded maps from play store and its flawless

It's Maps 7.x from the play store that's giving me all the trouble.
21st April 2014, 06:20 AM |#34  

More
Oh. Lol. Try yahoo maps

21st April 2014, 06:27 AM |#35  
Flag Reston, VA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb906

Oh. Lol. Try yahoo maps

I prefer Google's app. I reverted to Maps 6.14 for a while when I was running a previous 4.2 ROM, and that works fine; but I'd prefer to run the latest version.

I'll probably switch to a 4.3 ROM instead, but I thought I'd see if there's a workaround for this ROM first. It's amazing that this problem has been around for so long and has not been fixed on any 4.2 ROM AKAIK. If you do a web search on it you'll find hundreds of people very very upset about it.
21st April 2014, 06:30 AM |#36  

More
Yes. I heard. Map quest is a very good app as well

27th April 2014, 12:08 AM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Doing my homework on this one now. Been out of the game for a long time so just clarifying, I only need unlocked bootloader (I did this through HTC dev already, followed by clockwork recovery) in order to flash this?

I have the Inspire so at what point do I install the inspiremod? I am guessing after installing Googleapps and before flashing the kernel?

I always see people advise to 'read the effin manual' first so I am trying to gather as much info as I can.
27th April 2014, 01:06 AM |#38  

More
What exactly are u asking?

The Following User Says Thank You to chrisb906 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chrisb906 Ad-Free
27th April 2014, 01:38 AM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Sorry my terminology is quite outdated so it's hard to make inquiries clear. Basically,my primary question is, do I need to continue trying to get root and s-off or can I flash this rom as is, only being bootloader unlocked?

My secondary question is, how and when to use the inspiremod section, I am researching this now, but it is not one of the listed steps, only that it needs to be added so I am looking for clarification on that step.
27th April 2014, 12:45 PM |#40  

More
OK. U can flash Roms with s on. U just have to flash them via fastboot.

When I install inspiremod, I first install the ROM, gapps or any other mods..then I flash inspire mod lastly

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrisb906 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chrisb906 Ad-Free
13th October 2014, 11:07 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
lovely rom. runs very good but when i take a picture with led flash the device imminently shuts down and i need to power it on again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)