@jimmod
Autofocus is OK with latest version.
Widgets don't work.
I've sent you a email with log.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

24th April 2014, 05:02 AM |#462  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Auto focus in video recording not working with 0.3.1. Work on previous version.
Galaxy Note 3, JB 4.3

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
26th April 2014, 08:19 AM |#463  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question
hey jimmod. i have been looking in this forum for an answer to one question and cant find it so i will ask and if you have already said the answer to it previously then i appologize but when i take a video.. how long of a video can i record? does it depend on how much space is on my phone or will it just stop after a certain amount of time? thanx
26th April 2014, 08:46 PM |#464  

More
Jimmy your latest version (donate) works fine on Note 3 Kitkat stock! Great job! Now it's time to add in 4k video recording and 1080p 60 frames per second recording into your app. Cheers

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereverand420

hey jimmod. i have been looking in this forum for an answer to one question and cant find it so i will ask and if you have already said the answer to it previously then i appologize but when i take a video.. how long of a video can i record? does it depend on how much space is on my phone or will it just stop after a certain amount of time? thanx

I'm not Jimmy but I can help you with this question. Recording max size can be set in options. There is a further option to start a new recording when the selected file size is reached.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to qsgsg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift qsgsg Ad-Free
27th April 2014, 08:26 AM |#465  

More
Good app. Thanks.
27th April 2014, 08:49 AM |#466  

More
Video auto focus is fixed in 0.3.3. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
27th April 2014, 08:53 AM |#467  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 155

More
The widget issue on my N5 also fixed.
Very fast updates.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
27th April 2014, 11:05 AM |#468  
Thanks Meter: 532

More
Widget visible in Black mode fixed ... Thanks

One thing though ...
I like to move Widget to the top of my screen so it doesn't cover any Icons. When restoring Widget after Black or Minimized mode Widgets moved back to it's default position.
It would be nice if last position of Widget is restored after getting out of black and Minimized mode.
27th April 2014, 11:18 AM |#469  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 304

More
After several weeks of release of V0.3.x and it's several hot fixes, I think most of issues are already solved.
Most issues were combination between start mode, widgets, autofocus.

So I'm happy that the latest version already (can be said) stable
Thank you for the feedback and report from XDA members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss42

Thanks for this quick update!

However I'm still facing the same issue with the widget.
As requested, I just sent you feedback with logs via the app

For those interested, steps executed:
- Add Widget mode "Start video recording"
- Click on widget
- SC-OS is launched (in minimized mode), but video recording doesn't start (and no blue icon either in the notification bar)

I also noticed that if I switch the UI on, then the video does start recording:
- Add Widget mode "Start video recording"
- Click on widget
- SC-OS is launched (in minimized mode), but video recording doesn't start
- Click on UI switch in notification area --> UI is displayed and recording starts!

Thanks for your work!

Please check again in latest version (v0.3.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereverand420

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsgsg

I'm not Jimmy but I can help you with this question. Recording max size can be set in options. There is a further option to start a new recording when the selected file size is reached.

Thank you qsgsg for explaining.
What qsgsg said true, the default is 4000MB(almost 4GB) it due the limitation of FAT32, so to avoid the video file corrupted (User encounter this in old versions - maybe V0.1.x I not remember exactly).
It can be configure in setting.
Beside maximum size configuration the app will also try to check freesize left, so if you set max 4GB but your SDCard only have 100MB left it will set the video recording limit to 100MB. This also to avoid corrupted video file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mittaa

Widget visible in Black mode fixed ... Thanks

One thing though ...
I like to move Widget to the top of my screen so it doesn't cover any Icons. When restoring Widget after Black or Minimized mode Widgets moved back to it's default position.
It would be nice if last position of Widget is restored after getting out of black and Minimized mode.

Noted. Will add it to my feature list.
I was just adding save position for Zoom level.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jimmod Ad-Free
27th April 2014, 04:57 PM |#470  

More
hey jimmy great app,I only just got it today so no familiar with everything but what features does the paid version have vs the free one? and is there an option to not have the icon in the notification window while it's on?
27th April 2014, 05:42 PM |#471  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I confirm, widgets are working fine in last version!
Thanks for the quick fix
The Following User Says Thank You to Abyss42 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Abyss42 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, app, camera, hidden, spy

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)