thanks buddy, very usefull, in India its same situation, stupid samsung thinks they can just fool ppl by not relesing updates on time or with their other versions...anyways, I have few questions pls
1) the rom thread says its only for wifi model...so is it safe to flash those roms on our P601 ?
2) can you pls give link to TWRP recovery you flashed and steps to flash it for the first time on stock unrooted p601 pls ?
3) link to ODIN which will work to flash TWRP and stock roms
4) is flashing custom kernels really needed and does everything else work except 3g ?
5) last but most importantly, can we flash stock indian rom when we need to revert back to stock and sell device...roms are available in sammobile.com
You can download Odin and TWRP that I use from this link -
Flashing Custom Kernels is not mandatory at all , tho they do have some good stuff like some touchscreen tweaks , and Ram tweaks & other complex tweaks .
Yes , when you want to sell your tablet you can flash using Odin any Stock Rom from sammobile . I have done this too