FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM][For inactive devices]Ubersonic RC3 is HERE!!! (yes its ICS 4.0.4)

715 posts
Thanks Meter: 388

Post Reply Email Thread
27th April 2014, 08:38 PM |#281  
Flag St. Paul, MN
Thanks Meter: 192

More
Hello everybody
I found some spare time and I built Ev-based 4.4. I also came across recent Xperia apps, and I'm about half-way through a test build. (edit--> I found it!!)
Note that this rom will probably come OC'd depending on how this build performs, esp. with all of the Xperia stuff added in.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nathantaylor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nathantaylor Ad-Free

28th April 2014, 02:44 AM |#282  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Pleas help me, at the writing file to / system my HTC EVO 4G rebooting and phone vibrates it's all

Any solution?
28th April 2014, 04:20 AM |#283  
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathantaylor

I found some spare time and I built Ev-based 4.4. I also came across recent Xperia apps, and I'm about half-way through a test build. (edit--> I found it!!)
Note that this rom will probably come OC'd depending on how this build performs, esp. with all of the Xperia stuff added in.

Glad to see you working on this nate. Its a really fun ROM, and although, IMHO, EV lacks that edge, it is perfectly light enough for the purpose intended. If i had an OG, I'd be all over helping you out here bud.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Wambo_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wambo_ Ad-Free
30th April 2014, 02:32 PM |#284  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Pleas help me, at the writing file to / system my HTC EVO 4G rebooting and phone vibrates it's all...

Any solution???
The Following User Says Thank You to Patiko84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Patiko84 Ad-Free
30th April 2014, 07:46 PM |#285  
Flag St. Paul, MN
Thanks Meter: 192

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patiko84

Pleas help me, at the writing file to / system my HTC EVO 4G rebooting and phone vibrates it's all...

Any solution???

What are you trying to accomplish? Flashing a rom or mod in a *.zip file? Or something else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambo_

Glad to see you working on this nate. Its a really fun ROM, and although, IMHO, EV lacks that edge, it is perfectly light enough for the purpose intended. If i had an OG, I'd be all over helping you out here bud.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, I appreciate it. This is very bare bones, and that's what I want. Xperia is kinda bogging it down currently, but I'm trying some different things to eventually get this more usable. But the odds for an Ubersonic type rom on 4.4 are looking fairly good at this point.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nathantaylor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nathantaylor Ad-Free
1st May 2014, 12:42 AM |#286  
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Hmu on hangouts if you run into a wall or need a hand. Im usually always there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wambo_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wambo_ Ad-Free
13th May 2014, 03:05 AM |#287  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Just wanted to say thanks for this. Such a simple way to setup an old phone for the kids to play music, movies, and games without worrying about them calling 911. I did feel I needed to change the bootanimation, not really sure it was appropriate for my little ones. I install MX Player to deal with my videos.Seems to be running smooth. Looking forward to future upgrades.
15th June 2014, 01:08 AM |#288  
Flag Weymouth
Thanks Meter: 255

More
Anyone got a copy of RC3? I thought I had a copy but I can't find it. I just switched to the Note 2 and want to give the EVO a new lease on life.
15th June 2014, 01:27 AM |#289  
OP Senior Member
Flag Victoria, TX
Thanks Meter: 388

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpisini

Anyone got a copy of RC3? I thought I had a copy but I can't find it. I just switched to the Note 2 and want to give the EVO a new lease on life.

I've have to find somewhere else to host it because mediafire and dropbox are pricks, but I'm at my dad's place for father's day so I won't be able to do so until I get back home

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frickinjerms For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift frickinjerms Ad-Free
15th June 2014, 01:42 AM |#290  
Flag Weymouth
Thanks Meter: 255

More
No rush. Thanks and enjoy father's day.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app
15th June 2014, 03:55 AM |#291  
Flag Clifton Park
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpisini

+1 on this. Same boat.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to slam11100 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift slam11100 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
time to wipe off the dust

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)