Votes: 89 18.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pablomaes

May 19, 2007
It's not supposed to be slow. On my RAPH110 its fast.

Here is my startup.txt:

set ramsize 0x08000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 1805
set FBDURINGBOOT 0
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "init=/ console=tty0 mem=76M msmsdcc_id=3 imgdevname=/dev/mmcblk0p1 imgdevnum=1 imgdir=/ ppp.nostart=1 msmts_calib=0x7a.0x5e.0x35a.0x37f mddi.width=320 mddi.height=480 lcd.density=210 msmvkeyb_toggle=off"
boot

phhusson

Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2009
Paris
Here is my startup.txt:

set ramsize 0x08000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 1805
set FBDURINGBOOT 0
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "init=/ console=tty0 mem=76M msmsdcc_id=3 imgdevname=/dev/mmcblk0p1 imgdevnum=1 imgdir=/ ppp.nostart=1 msmts_calib=0x7a.0x5e.0x35a.0x37f mddi.width=320 mddi.height=480 lcd.density=210 msmvkeyb_toggle=off"
boot
Kick the ass of the one who gave you this startup.txt.
Change your cmdline to:
Code:
set cmdline "msmts_calib=0x7a.0x5e.0x35a.0x37f lcd.density=210 msmvkeyb_toggle=off"
It will help a lot I think.

Sleemz

Apr 5, 2008
got a problem with incoming call :

- the call windows take somethink like 7/8 sec to show

-i can't aswer with the slider(i need to pick my stylus to slide..) if i try with fingers, the sliders go back to left at any movement i do, maybe screen calibration.

does the screen calibration can be set with : "msmts_calib=0x6D.0x5D.0x340.0x375" ?

-mic don't work to when i try to call someone

noellenchris

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Moderator
May 11, 2007
Marlton, NJ
can someone put a .zip file of all the things i need to get this working on my att fuze? ive tried so many times, but always result in fail. :(

Here is the latest working Android Eclair setup to copy over to our Fuze's, need to goto your wifi settings and write down you "Mac" address" and edit the startup.txt with your mac address then copy all to the root of your fuze and run Haret.

No sound yet, babijoeee & Phusson is working on the audiopara stuff to get the external sound to work.

Thanks to the above mentioned for all their work and please donate to them to keep them going! http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=601751

here is the complete Fuze one I put together http://www.4shared.com/file/18242750...rFUZEWifi.html

eel_lobo

Jul 25, 2009
Husson:

In DIAM100 in new's zImage's(from Husson) dont work Wifi... not is posible activate...

and zImage from babijoee.... the procesor is "hot"... -.-

i need help... TT

phhusson

Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2009
Paris
Husson:

In DIAM100 in new's zImage's(from Husson) dont work Wifi... not is posible activate...
Wifi works only with the published zImage, Wifi needs some special care, I'll have to talk to GlemSom (he was here today but i missed him :eek: )
and zImage from babijoee.... the procesor is "hot"... -.-
Kill every running app (for instance with taskiller), and wait 10minutes. If it's still hot, then it's a bug, and then please report the result of adb logcat and of dmesg. Else it's just that you have a crazy app.

eel_lobo

Jul 25, 2009
Wifi works only with the published zImage, Wifi needs some special care, I'll have to talk to GlemSom (he was here today but i missed him :eek: )

Kill every running app (for instance with taskiller), and wait 10minutes. If it's still hot, then it's a bug, and then please report the result of adb logcat and of dmesg. Else it's just that you have a crazy app.

ummm... crazy app eeeeh? i kill the crazy app and not disturb more!!! MUAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD i joking ^^

ok, not problem, and now? the next step is? USB Working?, Rear Speaker?, BT?, Sensors?, WINDOWS MOBILE WORK!!!!? HAHAHAHAHA xD :p

tosnillo

Jan 13, 2009
DIAM300

Wifi connect but can`t access to internet, maybe access point problem?. If deactivate wifi S.O. must be restarted to activate again.

Battery charging works only when phone not locked.

Reject calls don't work (slider)

Cheers!

phhusson

Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2009
Paris

eel_lobo

Jul 25, 2009
Already working.

Working on it.

Already working, it just needs babijoee to release it.

Can't be done. Product not meant to work.

USB Conection for PC Work? is possible tranfer archives now? :eek:

ok Sensors work perfect ^^

jajajajajaja the other are joke sorry for the joke "windows mobile" T.T

mmmm
Camera? not work no? and no its possible work...

GPS.. (no it's important for me)

Thanks Husson ^^

Posting from Spain on Moblin Linux Plataform :D

phhusson

Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2009
Paris
USB Conection for PC Work? is possible tranfer archives now? :eek:
It has always been possible to do so... The only question is about the protocol. I activated all hero's protocol, and they should all work. The only thing is that the usb_mass_storage function won't work with default settings (because sdcard is busy, you can't umount it), but I guess there are some other ways to transfer files with android. For development I use adb, which does remote shell, debugging infos, and file transfer.
ok Sensors work perfect ^^
Well, babijoee hasn't answered yet, I wonder if there is something wrong with the sensors.

Camera? not work no? and no its possible work...
In term of number of lines of code, it should be really small as we already have the driver (again, the android phones has the same devices as good old diam/raph), I'm just hitting some strange memory mapping problem.
GPS.. (no it's important for me)
AFAIK, cr2 is working on it. Anyway, it's way too hard for me.

Broman400

Here is the latest working Android Eclair setup to copy over to our Fuze's, need to goto your wifi settings and write down you "Mac" address" and edit the startup.txt with your mac address then copy all to the root of your fuze and run Haret.

No sound yet, babijoeee & Phusson is working on the audiopara stuff to get the external sound to work.

Thanks to the above mentioned for all their work and please donate to them to keep them going! http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=601751

here is the complete Fuze one I put together http://www.4shared.com/file/18242750...rFUZEWifi.html

I just used the newest package on the first page and didn't have to set a mac address in the startup.txt

I just turned Wifi on in Android and it connected without any problems.

nGm@ze

Jul 17, 2009
the included zImage in post 1 is wifi enabled. u dont need to search for another 1.

Please understand what i mean i want JUST the zImage with Wifi enabled, not the whole package as i have a limited internet usage plan. So if any body is kind enough just to upload this file. Thanks

macieh

Feb 5, 2008
USA
I just used the newest package on the first page and didn't have to set a mac address in the startup.txt

I just turned Wifi on in Android and it connected without any problems.

I did the same as you...got everything working including wifi without a problem minus one...i a while back told att to cancel all data service going to my FUZE so that i don't get wrongfully charged for data connections plus i only use wifi if i get online...with all of that said, when i try to connect to my google account i get a "cannot connect to server" message...anyone have any input to get this working?? (i'm positive i am inputing the correct google account info because i signed onto gmail through the browser and was able to see my emails)

Broman400

I did the same as you...got everything working including wifi without a problem minus one...i a while back told att to cancel all data service going to my FUZE so that i don't get wrongfully charged for data connections plus i only use wifi if i get online...with all of that said, when i try to connect to my google account i get a "cannot connect to server" message...anyone have any input to get this working?? (i'm positive i am inputing the correct google account info because i signed onto gmail through the browser and was able to see my emails)

I told ATT to cancel all the data going to my Fuze too. I got no problems. Try to type in your google account info with the hardware keyboard. No caps and remember the Keyboard is for the Touch Pro design

macieh

Feb 5, 2008
USA
I told ATT to cancel all the data going to my Fuze too. I got no problems. Try to type in your google account info with the hardware keyboard. No caps and remember the Keyboard is for the Touch Pro design

I tried both ways...i'll keep trying until the update for the external sound working and other updates...i think i'm just so stoked that i don't have to dish out hundreds of dollars for a new droid type phone (i'm also a huge fan of partitions)...you guys are phenomenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xdandroidsplash.png

CLICK HERE FOR THE XDANDROID 2.2 PROJECT

XDANDROID 2.1 AOSP

Welcome to the official XDANDROID thread which is dedicated to getting Android running on our beloved HTC devices.
    So far devices supported are raphael|fuze|diamond|blackstone|topaz|rhodium
    Over at the vogue forums, Zenulator has just released an updated version for Android. Codename Eclair, it brings Android to 2.0.1
    Since then it has been bumped up and based upon Manup456 port. Many thanks
    Stinebd has recently built an 2.1 AOSP build from source for those who want to use a clean 2.1 build. The current builds are based on the AOSP and we are waiting for 2.2 source :)
    Phhusson: has dedicated most of his time helping users and updating kernel to run Eclair and his work for other msm7k devices. However phhusson is not alone as there are also other members working on this. You can find some of them on http://www.htc-linux.org. I've listed some of the developers i know of that currently are working on and they deserve credits and thanks. We also have to note that before this work done there was quite a substantial number of people starting working on linux for our devices. Without them we may not be where we are today. So respect and credits to everyone involved in working on linux kernel for msm devices.
    I am not responsible for any damages or problems your device encounters. The build is relatively safe and shouldn't cause any problems.

Dedicated threads
    Dedicated threads for other devices running XDANDROID

xda-developers signatures

For everyone posting on this thread about problems and issues, I urge you to please specify you're device or more conveniently update you're signature in control panel so it always has the details at the bottom of your posts.

FAQ
    This has lots of Q&A and is recommended to go through before posting bugs and problems

Media Scanner fix
    For people who have problems with no having no ringtones, notification tones or general music problems look here:

Waiting for SDCard error
    For people who have problems with sdcard message, add this to your startup

• msmsdcc_1bit msmsdcc_fmax=14000000 msmsdcc_nopwrsave

Overclocking Android on MSM7K

XDANDROID boot-Animation | Wallpaper contest

TheDeadCPU video for XDANDROID

Thanks to

phhusson, zenulator, Chamonix, Stinebd, Makkonen, MrPippy, cr2, Markinus, bzo, captainoord, glemsom, balsat and anyone else who contribued or who i forgot :p
    Thanks ben_duder for the awesome sig :p

Donations:
    Please consider a donation to the XDANDROID project. We work on this on our spare time, even not on our spare times :p and every little bit gives us more inspiration and motivation to continue providing you our friends awww* great builds and support :)

Thanks to from me and phhusson:

R^7Z | auss81 | Sergej Philipp | Malte Lewan | suksanto | Tyler Brixey | axelo | ElbertF
    w3bm4st3r | Kenny Maples | Daniel Krebs | Dan Colardeau | Ghostdogg | Gregory Thomas
    Vincent Paoli | nim_ayyan | mindfrost82 | Olivier van der Kruijf | Robert Russell
    Kamil Kowalski | Tobias Kästle | Scrog | Mehdi Bouzakri | Jay Onisch | Daren Scroggie
    Robert Batty | James Frank | Matthias Helfmann | colo-natas
    dcb.insomniacsoft.com | Alexis Perez | Ann Marie Steichmann | Cristian Pereyra
    Adam Williamson | Benedikt Wieloch | Brad Stage | Paolo Vernazza | CDK Hosting
    Haicheng Wang | Jonas Lejeune | Haicheng Wang | Jonas Lejeune
    Adrian Kajda | Wilson Seto | Pedro Aragao | babijoee (yup, myself XD)

Well tried making a phone call first. Didn't work. Used your files in a few various combination's including all of them. No luck. I give up.:confused:

Thanks for your help.

Well, I use XDandroid as of the 1st of March, with these files on my RAPH100 and it works. Pretty strange it doesn't run on your system. :confused:
    I instal in HTC Diamont 100

Xand run ok wit button

but touch not run.

Uh... What? Sober up a little before you post :p
    Don`t close thread there is place to ask some questions . Like mine .
    When i launching haret.exe its just taking half mine screen onto black . I think problem on MTYPE , right? Where i can get MTYPE for mine GSmart S1205

Here is phone info:
    Code:
    ServiceEDGE, GPRS Class12, GSM 850/900/1800/1900
    Main Display3.2” WQVGA Touch Panel, 240x400 pixels
    Size110.6*55*13.1 mm
    Weight114.5g(with Battery)
    BatteryLi-Poly pack 1320 mAh
    Talk TimeUp to 4 hours
    StandbyUp to 150 hours
    Multimedia Messaging ServiceWindows Mobile Direct Push E-Mail, SMS, MMS, Windows Live Messenger
    CameraRear camera 3.0M CMOS with FF
    Music/VideoMPEG4, WMV7/8/9, H.264 D1
    Ringtone64 polyphonic, MP3, MP2, AAC, HE-AAC v1 & v2, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, MIDI, iMelody
    GPRS/WAPWAP 2.0
    External MemoryMicro SD (up to 16GB)
    CPUMT6516 at 416MHz
    ModemMediatek
    MemoryROM 256MB, RAM 128MB
    RadioFM Radio
    Voice commandsurpported
    Data TransferMicro USB, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
    Wi-FiWLAN 802.11b/g
    ApplicationSmart pack UI, FM Radio Player, My Phone, Marketplace
    Operating Sys.Windows Mobile 6.5
    GPSsurpported
    AudioMP3, MP2, AAC, HE-AAC v1 & v2, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, MIDI, iMelody

thats why i've opened up an Android Qs thread. Never heard of that device. Anyways its using a diff processor so i'm afraid we cant help you out.
    The devices supported are HTC msm7k devices
    I'm going to close this thread unless there is a huge demand that it is re-opened.