Battery!

Search This thread

Husaination

Apr 27, 2014
Hello :)

Guys, I have a problem with the battery, It was fine 2 days ago, but suddenly it started to lose a lot of charging while I'm not even using the phone! And when I use the phone it starts losing charging so quickly! :(

Anyway, I thought it was because I installed a cracked Whatsapp+ so I uninstalled it, but that didn't fix the problem.

So what to do guys? Buy a new battery or there's some hidden thing in the system that consumes a lot of battery?

Husaination

Apr 27, 2014
Yea that app did help me

I really have to thank you my friend for the amazing effort with T3Rom, it's amazing I flashed it yesterday and I noticed the battery performance is better :laugh:so thank you again but is it possible to add samsung keyboard? the nextapp keyboard is good but when it comes to Arabic it's not that great just like all the other keyboards, the stock keyboard is amazing when it comes to Arabic so can you add it or it's impossible? and I noticed that I can't greenify the apps you put in the rom! they don't show in greenify it's like they're system apps, so is there a way to greenify them?

Thanks again :good:

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
I really have to thank you my friend for the amazing effort with T3Rom, it's amazing I flashed it yesterday and I noticed the battery performance is better :laugh:so thank you again but is it possible to add samsung keyboard? the nextapp keyboard is good but when it comes to Arabic it's not that great just like all the other keyboards, the stock keyboard is amazing when it comes to Arabic so can you add it or it's impossible? and I noticed that I can't greenify the apps you put in the rom! they don't show in greenify it's like they're system apps, so is there a way to greenify them?

Thanks again :good:

u can add sam keyboard as system app and it will work
about greenify
u wont need to greenify any of the apps tht i hve included
all the apps are system so just convert to user app if u want to greenify
instruction is there in 2nd post

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk

Husaination

Apr 27, 2014
u can add sam keyboard as system app and it will work
about greenify
u wont need to greenify any of the apps tht i hve included
all the apps are system so just convert to user app if u want to greenify
instruction is there in 2nd post

Can you please give me a link to sam keyboard and instructions on how to make it a system app?
and about greenify i made opera mini a user app in titanium backup but it didn't show up in greenify

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
get greenify donation pack
opera mini doesnt show up coz its not taking ram

Husaination

Apr 27, 2014
get greenify donation pack
opera mini doesnt show up coz its not taking ram

Thanks, I just want the stock keyboard now I can't find it
And I have a problem with installing apps, it keeps on saying Installing and it goes on and on and the installation doesn't end!!

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
didnt hv tht problem
try different apks
tell me which apps have problem

Top Liked Posts