FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Rooting 13.3.2.0

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By aikoyamamato, Junior Member on 25th April 2014, 11:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Alright yes, I browsed through the forums before posting and yes I have read that you cannot root 13.3.2.1. However, I just bought my new Kindle, made sure it didn't update and it came with version 13.3.2.0. Is it possible to root this? I tried using the root in the developer forums but, as I expected before I tried anyway, it was for 13.3.1.0

Google sucks at searching version numbers and I only found some Chinese sites. I realize this will be an annoying, probably-answered-somewhere-that-I-couldn't-find question but is it possible to root 13.3.2.0?

25th April 2014, 11:45 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
No

Sent from my KFSOWI Running The Kindle-Water Beta-2 ROM
26th April 2014, 12:31 AM |#3  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 47

Donate to Me
More
at the moment it is not possible.
26th April 2014, 04:05 AM |#4  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 21

More
D:
The Following User Says Thank You to strazzere For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift strazzere Ad-Free
26th April 2014, 06:46 PM |#5  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,422

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strazzere

D:

have a good time last night?
27th April 2014, 03:08 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Darn, looks like I got mine too late. All I wanted was Google Play. Oh well, it's a fantastic device and I'm sure the fantastic people working on it will figure a way to get root access back. Got my donation money ready.
27th April 2014, 03:27 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 253

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoyamamato

Darn, looks like I got mine too late. All I wanted was Google Play. Oh well, it's a fantastic device and I'm sure the fantastic people working on it will figure a way to get root access back. Got my donation money ready.

Different memory address for one and vulnerability was patched.
28th April 2014, 12:34 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoyamamato

Actually, pretty much no work is being done for HDX at all. I try to help people in the HDX forum, but I only develop for its little brother, The 2nd Gen HD

29th April 2014, 12:28 AM |#9  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 47

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mineturtle33

Actually, pretty much no work is being done for HDX at all. I try to help people in the HDX forum, but I only develop for its little brother, The 2nd Gen HD

Its sad but true, I do remember a time when the regular HD had nothing going on as well so we can always be patient.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)