[ROM][MYST_UL] JmzMystJBSense 4.1.1 Sense 4+ 8-30-2013

Search This thread

new to hacking

Oct 20, 2012
New Delhi
With that type of attitude nothing is coming :p :)
Hey buddy, i guess Beats Audio is completely broken... No difference at all... i mean we managed to get beats working on HTC Pico (another non-Beats Audio device)... please check for all lib files were included coz all apks look good to me... there aint any other problem in ur rom except for bluetooth and beats... BTW a really good rom with boosted lot of performance...

russian392

Apr 30, 2012
Simpsonville, SC
Sorry. One of my mirrors banned me due to excessive usage. I got rid of that mirror. Should be fine now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

its okay i figured out how to by pass that. i just opened in new tab and it worked.

it took me 3 installs to get the rom to work fine. kept getting several problems
1. com.htc.bgp kept crashing...and wouldn't stop. so when i tried the methods online...it ddidnt work so i reinstalled
2. kernel works great
3. rom is pretty much flawless other than the bluetooth which i use alot for my car and stuff.
4. after getting my 93 apps and 160 songs downloaded everything worked quite well, but it just didn't feel right i guess...so i just went back to stock.

thanks for the hard work.
any chance there could be a sense 5 rom?

new to hacking

Oct 20, 2012
New Delhi
its okay i figured out how to by pass that. i just opened in new tab and it worked.

it took me 3 installs to get the rom to work fine. kept getting several problems
1. com.htc.bgp kept crashing...and wouldn't stop. so when i tried the methods online...it ddidnt work so i reinstalled
2. kernel works great
3. rom is pretty much flawless other than the bluetooth which i use alot for my car and stuff.
4. after getting my 93 apps and 160 songs downloaded everything worked quite well, but it just didn't feel right i guess...so i just went back to stock.

thanks for the hard work.
any chance there could be a sense 5 rom?

How do I revert back to stock?? Whenever I do WiFi gets broken.. steps followed. Wipe data > flash Rom > WiFi broken

Manually flash stock kernel > bootloop

Manually flash v3 kernel > WiFi broken

Please help I got s off now what?? How to revert back??

Sent via HTC sense

jmz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
How do I revert back to stock?? Whenever I do WiFi gets broken.. steps followed. Wipe data > flash Rom > WiFi broken

Manually flash stock kernel > bootloop

Manually flash v3 kernel > WiFi broken

Please help I got s off now what?? How to revert back??

Sent via HTC sense

to fix bootloop, boot into recovery and delete the file /system/bin/hcheck

new to hacking

Oct 20, 2012
New Delhi
Can u help it out buddy... all my numbers are shown as private numbers though they are saved in contacts.... I tried ur sense rom n ur stock odexed rom... nothing working... I cant figure it out... I hope you can see to it soon

Check logcats im attaching with this... I couldn't figure out where the problem is so I took 2 logcats....

View attachment call.txt

View attachment call1.txt

EDIT: FIXED

Last edited:

HarryCustom

Dec 26, 2007
Can u help it out buddy... all my numbers are shown as private numbers though they are saved in contacts.... I tried ur sense rom n ur stock odexed rom... nothing working... I cant figure it out... I hope you can see to it soon

Check logcats im attaching with this... I couldn't figure out where the problem is so I took 2 logcats....

View attachment 2619351

View attachment 2619352

EDIT: FIXED

Hi, I do not use the last release becouse I need bluetooth, but i know, it is a bug. Maybe you can solve it by another app for contacts and call...

new to hacking

Oct 20, 2012
New Delhi
Buddy I was working with my other devices when I got to know that Beats Audio needs kernel level support which disabled by default for aosp based stock kernels... may be this is why beats is still broken... I cant enable it may be you could check with it....

new to hacking

Oct 20, 2012
New Delhi
I wonder why dev for this device is dead..... I mean this is the only device which can run sense apps without sense rom.... I am currently using several sense apps on stock rom just coz this device has all res n dependencies I hope someone can surely help me porting left over apps to stock rom n get a best stock rom which is completely stable....

Sent via HTC sense

sun_dream

Aug 28, 2007
WenZhou
I wonder why dev for this device is dead..... I mean this is the only device which can run sense apps without sense rom.... I am currently using several sense apps on stock rom just coz this device has all res n dependencies I hope someone can surely help me porting left over apps to stock rom n get a best stock rom which is completely stable....

Sent via HTC sense

In mid-May, HTC First will have a fully working Sense5:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

JmzMystJBSense ROM​

Instructions:
    Make a backup
    Download rom
    Factory Reset
    Flash in recovery
    After first boot and setup, reboot again to clean things up

OPTIONAL (Recommended if you are on a stock rom):
    Extract boot.img from zip
    Reboot into bootloader
    Run command (fastboot flash boot boot.img)
    Reboot

Broken:
    Bluetooth
    Nothing else that I can find. Please let me know if you find anything

Kernel Source

Download

Screenshots

Changelog:
    Code:
    8-30-13
    -------------------------------------
    Fixed GPS.  All thanks goes to [user=5311251]@blafree64[/user] for this fix

8-13-13
    Fixed front facing cam
    A few minor other things

8-12-13
    Initial Release

Many more things to come

No one is allowed to use ANYTHING from this rom without asking first.

nitsuj17 - consulted on this project
    h8rift - always good to have around
    I don't make promises or etas of any kind but there might be something coming around the corner with a couple RDs. I'm not going to talk more about this or make any assumptions. Just be patient for a little while longer

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    hope this means ull finally post your own rom and kernel together

Sent from my HTC first using xda premium

The kernel isn't done ... What I posted was just a taste Lol

I'll be porting the m7 or one mini kernel to this phone then the one mini ROM

Sent from my SCH-R970 using xda premium
    BTW, HTC has dropped the kernel source files for the HTC First:
    http://www.htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads

YES. Holy YES. I can't wait for the devs to get crackin' with this!

Yup...already got cracking on it

Sent from my HTC first using xda premium

Sent via HTC sense

In mid-May, HTC First will have a fully working Sense5:D