I became only a 0 kb file with nothing in it :/
and I cant attach it sry
of course the tab was in download mode
and all libs were installed
hope could help you

Reactions: liwei@xda

jopop

Jan 19, 2011
Did you find a PIT file for the SM-P900?

Did you ever have any luck getting the pit file for the SM-P900? I need one for the 32 gb wifi only one.

Thanks

jopop

Jan 19, 2011
Hi guys,

not sure, if you still need it...

I got mine using this tool: EFS Professional v2.1

It's about 3.37 KB...

Did that app provide you with the pit file or did it extract it from your device for you? Something seems to be not right about my device since I am unable to flash the XAR firmware but am able to flash others. So someone suggested that the partitioning might be off. To do that I need to find someone with a working pit file.

Jo Pop

Did that app provide you with the pit file or did it extract it from your device for you? Something seems to be not right about my device since I am unable to flash the XAR firmware but am able to flash others. So someone suggested that the partitioning might be off. To do that I need to find someone with a working pit file.

Jo Pop

ugghhh I too need a non-screwed PIT because I think something's wrong with mine. One day it just failed to save files. Flashed the one ROM I could find but it has issues downloading from market for me so I think partitions are messed.

dodo99x

Apr 2, 2011
Ottawa
ugghhh I too need a non-screwed PIT because I think something's wrong with mine. One day it just failed to save files. Flashed the one ROM I could find but it has issues downloading from market for me so I think partitions are messed.

Have you tried running FolderMount? It might be able to fix your writing issues

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

fernandodistinto

Dec 26, 2009
Bogota
Hi
Can somebody help me? I need the pit file for my SM-P905M.
I updated its firmware to lollipop and I've been presenting several issues with it (have tested lot of variants) but now the problem is the internal memory. The internal memory works as expected initially but some days later (after wiping and flashing) locks as read only and the only working solution is wipe and install all over again. I've been reading about the problem and seems like the partition table is corrupted, so I hope any of you can help me with the PIT file to wipe and flash once again my tablet and make it work properly.

Thanks in advance... and sorry for the sloppy english (non-native).

Top Liked Posts