Thanks Meter: 24,282

By mikeioannina, Recognized Developer on 26th November 2013, 05:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th April 2014, 05:11 AM |#3571  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeraphael

You can manually remap the hardware keys by editing the text files in /system/usr/keylayout. The contents of the files should be self-explanatory. Reboot when done.

that folder have so many file. can you tell me what file i should edit ? and how ? sorry for my english

29th April 2014, 06:58 AM |#3572  
Flag Bhubaneshwar
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy21102000

that folder have so many file. can you tell me what file i should edit ? and how ? sorry for my english

I'll make it simple. Just go to settings,device,menu button,long press action & set it to recent apps switcher. Now when you long press menu it will show recent apps. When you touch the free space in recents it gets you to home.
29th April 2014, 02:42 PM |#3573  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdaxdafan

I'll make it simple. Just go to settings,device,menu button,long press action & set it to recent apps switcher. Now when you long press menu it will show recent apps. When you touch the free space in recents it gets you to home.

i used your way in a long time, but that way to slow, if you can show me how to edit , i'll very happy
29th April 2014, 02:45 PM |#3574  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 24,282

More
Here's a status update:

- Rebased & cleaned up the new audio HAL
- Some fixes ported from msm8660 audio HAL
- Fix in audio HAL for VOIP apps like Skype and Line
- Fixed coconut stereo speakers
- Testing some changes from CAF jb_2.5.3 branch in frameworks/av related to LPA audio issues
- Testing some camera changes again, should be the most stable we can have at the moment
- Disabled 720p again. It's unstable and needs more testing. Will work on it again after the first ION build release
- Testing change to fix "bootlogo appearing while in android" bug
- Tested FM and made some additional changes but still don't get audio. Will work on it again after the first ION build release
- Kernel: some interactive governor updates
- Kernel: increase ION_MM size. Should fix out-of-memory issues with some apps like netflix

As usual, I push all my changes on github so you can test building.
I would appreciate if you don't share any more home builds here, I will release some builds myself when some more bugs are ironed out.
The Following 93 Users Say Thank You to mikeioannina For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2014, 03:42 PM |#3575  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeioannina

Here's a status update:

- Rebased & cleaned up the new audio HAL
- Some fixes ported from msm8660 audio HAL
- Fix in audio HAL for VOIP apps like Skype and Line
- Fixed coconut stereo speakers
- Testing some changes from CAF jb_2.5.3 branch in frameworks/av related to LPA audio issues
- Testing some camera changes again, should be the most stable we can have at the moment
- Disabled 720p again. It's unstable and needs more testing. Will work on it again after the first ION build release
- Testing change to fix "bootlogo appearing while in android" bug
- Tested FM and made some additional changes but still don't get audio. Will work on it again after the first ION build release
- Kernel: some interactive governor updates
- Kernel: increase ION_MM size. Should fix out-of-memory issues with some apps like netflix

As usual, I push all my changes on github so you can test building.
I would appreciate if you don't share any more home builds here, I will release some builds myself when some more bugs are ironed out.

Thanks.
Can you update Gapps, please?
29th April 2014, 04:04 PM |#3576  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 5,989

Donate to Me
More
Here
Downloadlink Gapps:

Mini-Gapps: mini-gapps-cm11-20140428.zip

Gapps-Std: gapps-cm11-20140428.zip

Mini-Gapps contains only essential Gapps like Playstore and Calendar- and Contacts Sync function.
Gapps-Std also GMail, GoogleTTS, Maps, Google Now & the Google Launcher.

Gesendet von meinem LT18i mit Tapatalk
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mardon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mardon Ad-Free
29th April 2014, 05:40 PM |#3577  
Flag Sweet Spot
Thanks Meter: 2,755

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXY1997

Thanks.
Can you update Gapps, please?

lol, lazy much?

ROM developers do not maintain gapps packages, they search for them just like any other person would. At least he did post a link for you, if you are not satisfied with that, get out your trusty search engine and search for 4.4.2 gapps yourself. You'll find plenty to choose from.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Langes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Langes Ad-Free
29th April 2014, 07:02 PM |#3578  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langes

lol, lazy much?

ROM developers do not maintain gapps packages, they search for them just like any other person would. At least he did post a link for you, if you are not satisfied with that, get out your trusty search engine and search for 4.4.2 gapps yourself. You'll find plenty to choose from.

I think you misunderstood, I meant 'new' lite Gapps
29th April 2014, 07:13 PM |#3579  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Please update gapps
Quote:

Someone really should update the gapps package in the initial posting, the version there is barely usable. I was not even able to modify some settings. For example, the Location options dialog always caused a crash message (from the google...gapps application) when I tried to change something there, and after that FC the settings change wasn't applied.

Upgrading to mini-gapps-cm11-20140422.zip seems to have solved that problem.
29th April 2014, 07:33 PM |#3580  
Flag Sweet Spot
Thanks Meter: 2,755

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chertVdetali

Someone really should update the gapps package in the initial posting, the version there is barely usable. I was not even able to modify some settings. For example, the Location options dialog always caused a crash message (from the google...gapps application) when I tried to change something there, and after that FC the settings change wasn't applied.

Upgrading to mini-gapps-cm11-20140422.zip seems to have solved that problem.

I flashed the same gapps on OP soon after it was released and haven't flashed any gapps since. It is still on the SD card just in case I have to make a full wipe and I need it again (which will hopefully not happen). So I will probably only need to flash gapps again if a new Android version comes out ... maybe. Even when ion kernel came out I didn't make a full wipe ...
29th April 2014, 07:49 PM |#3581  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
I use the recommended ones in fist post, works well.
Don't those apps get updated when you go first online? My store look up-to date (the old one had a menu linked to menu button, new one doesn't - so it gets updated).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11.0, cyanogenmod 11.0, kitkat 4.4, kk 4.4, legacyxperia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)