Here's a status update:
- Rebased & cleaned up the new audio HAL
- Some fixes ported from msm8660 audio HAL
- Fix in audio HAL for VOIP apps like Skype and Line
- Fixed coconut stereo speakers
- Testing some changes from CAF jb_2.5.3 branch in frameworks/av related to LPA audio issues
- Testing some camera changes again, should be the most stable we can have at the moment
- Disabled 720p again. It's unstable and needs more testing. Will work on it again after the first ION build release
- Testing change to fix "bootlogo appearing while in android" bug
- Tested FM and made some additional changes but still don't get audio. Will work on it again after the first ION build release
- Kernel: some interactive governor updates
- Kernel: increase ION_MM size. Should fix out-of-memory issues with some apps like netflix
As usual, I push all my changes on github so you can test building.
I would appreciate if you don't share any more home builds here, I will release some builds myself when some more bugs are ironed out.
lol, lazy much?
ROM developers do not maintain gapps packages, they search for them just like any other person would. At least he did post a link for you, if you are not satisfied with that, get out your trusty search engine and search for 4.4.2 gapps yourself. You'll find plenty to choose from.
Someone really should update the gapps package in the initial posting, the version there is barely usable. I was not even able to modify some settings. For example, the Location options dialog always caused a crash message (from the google...gapps application) when I tried to change something there, and after that FC the settings change wasn't applied.
Upgrading to mini-gapps-cm11-20140422.zip seems to have solved that problem.
|cm11.0, cyanogenmod 11.0, kitkat 4.4, kk 4.4, legacyxperia|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|