Idea for a premium case

Search This thread

LightningKitsune

Apr 7, 2013
So some people like the idea of the HTC Dot View case and hate it for one reason or the other, however, I had a idea on how to improve on it.

Why not give a metallic back to the case similar to the phones material, but on the inside of the case where the phone is inserted, it has a thin rubber coat to make sure the metals don't scrape against each other or some breathable material so if the device heats up, the case can dispell the heat safely then just rubber absorbing it. Have the same and more color options that the M8 came with.

Keep the front the same as the HTC Dot View case.

Issue is, I cant find a site that could do my idea, and I lack the skills to make such a case. I know it would add slightly more bulk, but I would personally prefer metal over plastic. Anyone know where I could do it?

woowdy

Jul 28, 2012
Springfield Mo
I have the spigen slim case and It is really good case it feels nice and it is actually a soled case. i think it will be what you are looking for.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

P05TMAN

Aug 15, 2011
Boulder, CO
So some people like the idea of the HTC Dot View case and hate it for one reason or the other, however, I had a idea on how to improve on it.

Why not give a metallic back to the case similar to the phones material, but on the inside of the case where the phone is inserted, it has a thin rubber coat to make sure the metals don't scrape against each other or some breathable material so if the device heats up, the case can dispell the heat safely then just rubber absorbing it. Have the same and more color options that the M8 came with.

Keep the front the same as the HTC Dot View case.

Issue is, I cant find a site that could do my idea, and I lack the skills to make such a case. I know it would add slightly more bulk, but I would personally prefer metal over plastic. Anyone know where I could do it?

There are a few metallic cases. I like this one: http://www.mobilefun.com/44902-uag-...&referer=PLA&gclid=CNDpyNnEiL4CFcU-MgodkzYAwA

cksdayoff

Jul 25, 2011
love or hate it, the dot view case is sold out in my area. Went to 3 different ATT stores and a Best Buy. All sold out.

I don't know how it's possible. Didn't think this phone was that popular. Right now I am caseless and its bothering the hell out of me

iTchill

Jan 4, 2012

These are not metalic case ..UAG case are a mix of hard and soft plastic , i have one right now on my m8 ,had one on my s3. Cant go wrong with uag ....and by the way .....they are cheaper on the official website . http://www.urbanarmorgear.com

I really hate to cover my m8 cauz i think it look awsome ..got to do what you got to do ..

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk