The app is called CloudSocial, you can find it on the Play store.
I am hoping to get some constructive feedback on its ease of use, usefulness, appearance etc.
Why this app?
I have lots of photos on Dropbox, especially a lot of old ones. There was no easy way to get them onto Facebook without having to download to a device and then upload. You can obviously share a link to the Dropbox folder, but thats not the same as having them actually on Facebook for friends to like and comment on individual photos.
Similarily, my digital camera can upload directly to my NAS drive, which in turn uploads to my Dropbox account. Using CloudSocial - I can easily browse these photos and select which ones I want - and send them to a new or existing Facebook album, with whatever privacy settings I wish.
Send photos from Dropbox to Facebook!
CloudSocial allows you to easily transfer photos from your Dropbox account to Facebook. You can transfer photos to existing Facebook albums, or create and send to new albums.
* Browse and Transfer photos directly from Dropbox to Facebook
* Easily create a new Facebook album for your photos, or add to an existing Facebook album
* Photos are not downloaded to your phone, so no large data transfers
* Choose Facebook privacy settings for new albums
* Photos are stored on Facebook, so your Friends can Like and Comment.
* Click on a thumbnail image to view a larger photo
Any concerns about permissions, let me know. The app cannot retrieve any passwords for either Facebook or Dropbox! No email addresses or any other user info at all is collected or stored.
The app is ad supported using admob.
Thanks for your time and feedback is appreciated (even critical).