[ROM][08/04/2014][KitKat 4.4.2][NC1] HarellerROM| Fully Stock| Deodexed] V2 READY

Search This thread

Paolonicus

Apr 3, 2012
Bulacan
A changelog would be nice, so that we know what to expect. Also, any custom kernel included with the package, and lastly would your rom also include the default stock modem, or will I still retain my old modem after flashing this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is Fully stock I9500XXUFNC1. with Stock kernel with init.d suport. the rom is NO-WIPE. you need to manually clear cache and data
    I'm Uploading guys.

This Thread will be updated during.
    BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP.
    I'm not responsible on any damage you may caused to your device by using this.
    i tested the scripts and there is no delete action so i guess it wont harm, but may not work.

V2: Deodexed https://mega.co.nz/#!ptkz3Jpb!drrnWzDv6r11CO92X60VjDCUsRhaWm_BRciGZylMT68

V1.1 Odexedhttps://mega.co.nz/#!19knFQgK!awx3bqVC003_d2JY1GATab5qhOOB-HTKmxg6SmsRog8 V1.1

dsixda - awesome Kitchen
    Wanam - Script Ideas
    Andreilux - Persues kernel
    Samsung - Our Device
    V2 is in making. Will be debloated. But keeping all samsung wallpapers and sounds.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Please put some screenshots including ram usage and changelog in the first page.:)
    Can u pls provide the file or link to download? (Never did it before)

Do your self bro, dont just ask and ask.
    This is how:
    1. If you have stock rom, head over HERE, extract hidden and cache only, make it .tar then flash it using odin.
    OR
    2. If you have another custom rom, extract folder system/csc. Extract this cust.rom, copy paste that csc folder in system folder, zip it again with 7zip or windows native zipper, flash via cwm, boot again, using csc changer to change csc.

I sugesting you to try the first one.
    Second one need skill so you not trapped in bootloop.
    This is stock rom. Battery friendly will be HarellerLite which will be released in few days.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk