Custom Watch Faces

Search This thread

Breach

Apr 1, 2009
I made myself a custom watch face because I wanted a Redsox watch face, but couldn't find one.

You don't have to buy an app or a watch face, you can learn to make your own and push it to your watch.

Here is a Step by Step Tutorial to get you started.

Attachments

• 20140428_090025.jpg
    20140428_090025.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 2,542
Last edited:
Reactions: BigDanInTX

BigDanInTX

May 19, 2009
League City, TX
I made myself a custom watch face because I wanted a Redsox watch face, but couldn't find one.

20140428_090025.jpg

You don't have to buy an app or a watch face, you can learn to make your own and push it to your watch.

Wish we could join the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo forums. We'd probably see a lot more traction if people had just one forum to look in. There's a great thread over on the Gear 2 > Themes and Apps forum discussing side-loading .wgt files as well as creating your own:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2723013

Be sure and check it out!! =-D

Reactions: tetsuoshima41

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

20140428_090025.jpg

Wish we could join the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo forums. We'd probably see a lot more traction if people had just one forum to look in. There's a great thread over on the Gear 2 > Themes and Apps forum discussing side-loading .wgt files as well as creating your own:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2723013

Be sure and check it out!! =-D
    agreed we need the gear 2 and the gear 2 neo combined together. yet still separate from the gear

on your op your image isn't loading :)
    Watch Styler is now available in samsung store.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527

I have not checked out the watch styler, and I am sure it's a good app, but it's still more fun for me to learn to do stuff myself. :)