Custom Recovery

Search This thread

Ickyz

Feb 17, 2014
Blúntville
So being Kitkat was released n u can retain root what does that mean 4 Recoveries ¿

Im far from Dumb so letz get this goin Del, + this fone was 2 expensive to buy and not beable 2 jack it up Ill throw this Fone up n the air 4 testing just tell me what ya need heck if need ill run it Peoria , IL 2 XDA if needed

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
So being Kitkat was released n u can retain root what does that mean 4 Recoveries ¿

Im far from Dumb so letz get this goin Del, + this fone was 2 expensive to buy and not beable 2 jack it up Ill throw this Fone up n the air 4 testing just tell me what ya need heck if need ill run it Peoria , IL 2 XDA if needed

Well listen up ickyz, if you want the skinny on this phone then read some of the "stickies". Recovery is in the works, my man " kintwofan" is spendin a pretty penny on spare device for dev to help make recovery play nice. So just sit back Kool kat, relax and do a little readin and we (XDA) will learn that ass. But if you had a little android sense you'd already know that with a new update comes a bigger and better bootloader fence. You dig ? So don't throw that phone up in the air unless you got one to spare.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Da Kine

Apr 25, 2011
Santa Rosa, Ca

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1399013305285.jpg
    1399013305285.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 132

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    you say your far from dumb but good god, I have a hard time reading ghetto....

Well listen up ickyz, if you want the skinny on this phone then read some of the "stickies". Recovery is in the works, my man " kintwofan" is spendin a pretty penny on spare device for dev to help make recovery play nice. So just sit back Kool kat, relax and do a little readin and we (XDA) will learn that ass. But if you had a little android sense you'd already know that with a new update comes a bigger and better bootloader fence. You dig ? So don't throw that phone up in the air unless you got one to spare.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Reading this gave me a headache lol.