FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

|R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Sense 2.1 / Titanium ★

10,505 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,068

By NRGZ28, Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo on 28th August 2009, 07:07 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
29th December 2009, 03:56 AM |#8721  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
SMS time stamp Error
Hi NRG,

Would like to thank you for all your hard work and dedication throughout your ROM development. I have been a loyal follower of your released Rom since i started Using Touch Pro all the way till where i am now a Touch Pro 2 user.

However i have been experiencing some problem with the time stamp of my received Sms from people overseas.

Sms that i received from my local friends have a correct time stamp from when i actually received them, but for peaople specifically from Perth Australia, The time stamp of the received Sms is always exactly 2 hours ahead of my time.

I am currently living in a +8GMT zone which is the same as Perth Australia which should not have any Time zone Difference.

I have tried searching in the forum, and have done several Registry changes,
such as "TrustedTimeZoneField" to 0 and also a few DST patches. But not has worked for me, and hence my threaded msges are being messed up.

Any help on this?

29th December 2009, 04:34 AM |#8722  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag NSA Black Site Whiskey Tango Foxtrot One Niner
Thanks Meter: 1,399

Donate to Me
More
Tweaks, etc...
I am going to throw together some useful cabs such as AT&T MMS size limit of 600kB, which is the max allowed by AT&T.

Is there any other common settings ya'all like to see in a cab format?

Also, I have worked up a light version of NRG's rom, including some optimization & compression of files & programs, as well as a few manilla file & color fixes. I have also gotten rid of the VGA files that are not needed. I would like to make it available to those like me that want a light version of this rom.

If anyone is interested, I'd be more than happy to provide it, with NRG's permission while it does have some of his custom graphics.

Its WWE only BTW.
29th December 2009, 06:56 AM |#8723  
Thanks Meter: 2,899

More
Thumbs down Cant Send MMS Stuck At 18%!!!!!!!!!!!
Im Using EnergyROM_28014_RHODIUM_17.Dec.2009_Standard.rar And Everything Works Fine Except My MMS. I Send It And I Get A Message Saying I May Need To Quit Other Apps Or MM In Order To Send And Than It Gives Me The Option Of Yes/No I Pick Yes And It Starts And Stops At 18%. At One Point I Let It Sit To See What It Would Do And It Went Back To 0% And Started To Go Up But Stopped At 18% Again. What Do I Need To Do To Get MMS Working Again??????????????????????
29th December 2009, 07:14 AM |#8724  
Thanks Meter: 2,899

More
Talking MMS Problem Solved
I Installed The Fix From This Thread And Rebooted Now Everything Works Fine.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=576903
29th December 2009, 10:18 AM |#8725  
Flag On The Banks Of The Waikato River!
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooter42010

this forumn and folks here are so rude.. folks have to ask questions to learn!!mabye someone has gotten stuck..PLEASE,,THE SEARCH BAR ISNT GOD AND DOSENT FIX ALL...this rom has many problems on dec 17.. cost me two computers and a insurance claim.please folks ,,were not here to be rude to others.and,, some of us find it rude..@ and to russ.. 18 yr computer builder and restorer.. i know the diffrence man.. i dont need to be told.. i know what system restore means,.. and what happens when something plants itself there.. please refrain from commenting if you dont have a clue.. something bad happens when in system restore.. apparently you dont know .. im so tired of someone coming in like this.. A TROJAN IS A TROJAN! it came from this file dec.17 standard.. and HAVENT ever SAW SOMETHING GO INTO SYSTEM RESTORE..THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED AS APPARENTLY NO ONE KNOWS HERE WHAT A VIRUS OR A TROJAN,, OR APPARENTLY EVEN CHECKS THERE COMPUTER..this sobject is closed here as i am removing my membership in the morning.. im not gonna be in here and be abused and disrespected.

Crikey!

Hundreds of users have downloaded the Energy ROMs without a problem mate! Heck sometimes I've flashed 2 or 3 times a day for a few days in a week! Hmmm 3 notebooks and 1 PC still going fine, no sea creatures or monsters or the ebola virus have destroyed my computers yet and many others will confirm they have not had any issues at all.

If you have received a trojan or a virus then it is most likely due to your system's own anti virus/firewall failure.

Well.. good luck on finding the culprit to your system's infection.
29th December 2009, 11:58 AM |#8726  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Jefferson, SD
Thanks Meter: 1,341

Donate to Me
More
ive deleted all of the crying at the end of this thread and left in the helpful parts for 2 reasons:

1. flaming is against the rules
2. it annoys me
29th December 2009, 12:15 PM |#8727  
Flag On The Banks Of The Waikato River!
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -PiLoT-

ive deleted all of the crying at the end of this thread and left in the helpful parts for three reasons:

1. flaming is against the rules
2. it annoys me
3. it makes you all look like a bunch of girls

disclaimer. no offence to the women who read this forum, i apologise im using an old stereotype, but im only using it to point out how ridiculus it makes them look.

With all due respect, it appears my post has been deleted. I certainly don't consider my post to be flaming at all. Can you please explain why? I made a comment with regards to the member's allegation that there is a trojan in NRG's ROMs, which of course is incorrect.

Thanks in advance and look forward to an explanation.

Cheers
29th December 2009, 01:34 PM |#8728  
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Internet Bookmark softkey
I flashed the Dec 25th NRG's ROM-21885 standard in my Tilt2. The rom is excellent. However, when I press the bookmark softkey in the Internet Page, the bookmark page is blank even though there are saved bookmarks in opera or IE. The problem was not corrected by saving new bookmarks in either browser. Could somebody provide advice on how to solve this issue?

Thanks
29th December 2009, 02:23 PM |#8729  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ741

Good Evening Gimpy,

Ok I reloaded Dec 25th 28011, hard reset, installed the ATT keyboard fix, soft reset, and started blasting away with MMS. I sent 5 different pictures to 5 different friends and asked each of them to send me 5 in return. (I would post the pics I got back but would promptly get BANNED ) I ran NO CABS, clicked on no data connections, NADA.
Just went to the HTC Messaging client select new, insert picture picked one at random from my albums, compressed it under 300K, put in an address, subject, some text and sent it off.

Russ

Russ, I believe my problem is that I have not tested MMS on a freshly cooked ROM. Will Flash the wifey's ROM tonight and will post results. I guess I'm always thinking MMS doesn't work without .cabs being installed. Weird, huh?

Thanks for the help and hope it works out.
29th December 2009, 02:37 PM |#8730  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjh1

I found a small glitch, if you hold down the END key to put the phone in vibrate mode it vibrates like it should and is in vibrate mode BUT the icon on the dispaly does not change to vibrate! if you do have the vibrate icon up it will not change back to speaker!...

anyone else confirm this?!?!

Rick

I updated my phone to the 21885 12/25 Standard and I noticed the same behavior. The top bar does not update the "Speaker" status. This glitch is also seen with having an appointment and the option set to automatic on the speaker controls. It sets the volume correctly to "vibrate" but the icon doesn't change. It still shows the speaker as if it is set to "ring."
29th December 2009, 02:52 PM |#8731  
London
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSLEON3

I am going to throw together some useful cabs such as AT&T MMS size limit of 600kB, which is the max allowed by AT&T.

Is there any other common settings ya'all like to see in a cab format?

Also, I have worked up a light version of NRG's rom, including some optimization & compression of files & programs, as well as a few manilla file & color fixes. I have also gotten rid of the VGA files that are not needed. I would like to make it available to those like me that want a light version of this rom.

If anyone is interested, I'd be more than happy to provide it, with NRG's permission while it does have some of his custom graphics.

Its WWE only BTW.

Pls do that
which rom 21xxx or 28xxx
also I just flashed the newest radio xx.xx.xx.57 (soory forgot the first part)
do you think its better?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
nice, not available - avrcp, nrgz28, the best tp2 rom, tilt 2, touch pro 2
Previous Thread Next Thread