[P760*][CWM Advanced Edition][03.05.2014][Lock/Unlock BL] PhilZ Touch

126 posts
Thanks Meter: 149

Post Reply Email Thread
2nd May 2014, 09:43 AM |#11  
Flag Arnhem
Thanks Meter: 1,469

More
But when I try to download to my phone then displays temporary wrong message...

TEST MODE MOKEE 2014.03.30. by Nasheich LG OPTIMUS L9 P760 TAPATALK PRO 4.4.12

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlado93

For me MEGA links works fine

TEST MODE MOKEE 2014.03.30. by Nasheich LG OPTIMUS L9 P760 TAPATALK PRO 4.4.12

2nd May 2014, 11:21 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 283

More
Link for 2nd init recovery works,but for normal it doesnt
2nd May 2014, 02:54 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Barcelona

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali.filth

Can you share your device source? I can help you to fix the problem

Send from my Pager using xda-developers app

I dont have device tree, i'm using @dhiru1602's device tree.

This is the extra.fstab:

Code:
# Android fstab file.
#<src>                                         <mnt_point>  <type>  <mnt_flags and options>  <fs_mgr_flags>
# The filesystem that contains the filesystem checker binary (typically /system) cannot
# specify MF_CHECK, and must come before any filesystems that do specify MF_CHECK
/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/by-name/boot         /boot           emmc    defaults                                                        defaults
/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/by-name/recovery     /recovery       emmc    defaults                                                        defaults
/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/by-name/system       /system         ext4    ro,barrier=1                                                    wait
/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/by-name/cache        /cache          ext4    noatime,nosuid,nodev,barrier=1,data=ordered                     wait,check
/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/by-name/userdata     /data           ext4    noatime,nosuid,nodev,barrier=1,data=ordered,noauto_da_alloc     wait,check,encryptable=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/metadata
/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/by-name/persist      /persist        ext4    nosuid,nodev,barrier=1,data=ordered,nodelalloc                  wait
/devices/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.0/mmc_host               /storage/sdcard0 vfat   defaults                                                        voldmanaged=sdcard:auto
/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.0/by-num/p1            /external_sd    vfat    defaults                                                        recoveryonly
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlado93

Polloos that's great. Thanks
A lot of new features, that I miss in classic CWM
I have only one question, is possible to make any apk which will reboot phone to your 2-init recovery ? Like has artas, but with his apk it doesn't work anymore :/

Not works his apk? :/

I don't tried it, but in other recoveries works fine. It's possible create a app for install TWRP, CWM & PhilZ for locked and lock bl and reboot to recovery but i dont have experience programing apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianJenner

Other link to Philz:
http://data.hu/get/7661540/Philz_v6.30.2_-_v6.0.4.8.zip

TEST MODE / SDK-NX V.1 [AOSP] BY NASHEICH / LG OPTIMUS L9 P760 / TAPATALK PRO

Thanks a lot!

This Philz Recovery work brightness?
2nd May 2014, 03:47 PM |#14  
Flag balikpapan
Thanks Meter: 450

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polloos

I dont have device tree, i'm using @dhiru1602's device tree.

This is the extra.fstab:

Code:
# Android fstab file.
#<src>                                         <mnt_point>  <type>  <mnt_flags and options>  <fs_mgr_flags>
# The filesystem that contains the filesystem checker binary (typically /system) cannot
# specify MF_CHECK, and must come before any filesystems that do specify MF_CHECK
/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/by-name/boot         /boot           emmc    defaults                                                        defaults
/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/by-name/recovery     /recovery       emmc    defaults                                                        defaults
/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/by-name/system       /system         ext4    ro,barrier=1                                                    wait
/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/by-name/cache        /cache          ext4    noatime,nosuid,nodev,barrier=1,data=ordered                     wait,check
/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/by-name/userdata     /data           ext4    noatime,nosuid,nodev,barrier=1,data=ordered,noauto_da_alloc     wait,check,encryptable=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/metadata
/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/by-name/persist      /persist        ext4    nosuid,nodev,barrier=1,data=ordered,nodelalloc                  wait
/devices/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.0/mmc_host               /storage/sdcard0 vfat   defaults                                                        voldmanaged=sdcard:auto
/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.0/by-num/p1            /external_sd    vfat    defaults                                                        recoveryonly

Not works his apk? :/

I don't tried it, but in other recoveries works fine. It's possible create a app for install TWRP, CWM & PhilZ for locked and lock bl and reboot to recovery but i dont have experience programing apps

Thanks a lot!

This Philz Recovery work brightness?

ok..will try..and i need you or some one to try it..

EDIT : LINK DOWNLOAD BUILD 1 : http://d-h.st/ne4
install via your old cwm recovery and please give me result as soon as possible

thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ali.filth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ali.filth Ad-Free
2nd May 2014, 06:56 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Barcelona

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

ok..will try..and i need you or some one to try it..

EDIT : LINK DOWNLOAD BUILD 1 : http://d-h.st/ne4
install via your old cwm recovery and please give me result as soon as possible

thanks

I tried this, but /storage/sdcard0 is /external_sd :S
The Following User Says Thank You to Polloos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Polloos Ad-Free
2nd May 2014, 07:13 PM |#16  
Flag balikpapan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I tried this, but /storage/sdcard0 is /external_sd :S

yes, I made ​​it so..
can you tell me you "sdcard0" is internal or external (micro sd) ? if wrong I will change it
2nd May 2014, 07:19 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag Barcelona

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

yes, I made ​​it so..
can you tell me you "sdcard0" is internal or external (micro sd) ? if wrong I will change it

"sdcard0" is internal, external is SD
2nd May 2014, 07:32 PM |#18  
Flag Arnhem

More
Info 2 Trouble
Quote:

I flash Ali's Philz Reco. "Philz Touch (Ali) 6"

Unfortunately all is external...!!!

If I choose storage/sdcard0 then it go to external SD card.
And if I choose /external_sd then it go to external SD card again.

Large errors may arise from this! This is not good ...
2nd May 2014, 07:39 PM |#19  
Flag balikpapan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

so, it's correct?

Quote:

I flash Ali's Philz Reco. "Philz Touch (Ali) 6"

Unfortunately all is external...!!!

If I choose storage/sdcard0 then it go to external SD card.
And if I choose /external_sd then it go to external SD card again.

Large errors may arise from this! This is not good ...

hi bro..this is first build and i don't have this device also..i'm just help @pollos and you all to get this recovery work on your device..i can fix that as soon as possible
2nd May 2014, 07:51 PM |#20  
Flag Arnhem

More
Ok. I don't want to disturb you... I just tell the fact , I'm proud of you, that you made a Recovery for us! Peace ya! And Metal Forever!

TEST MODE / STOCK V20O WITH AMNIK KERNEL / LG OPTIMUS LGP760 / TAPATALK PRO 4.5.0
2nd May 2014, 08:00 PM |#21  
Flag balikpapan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ok. I don't want to disturb you... I just tell the fact , I'm proud of you, that you made a Recovery for us! Peace ya! And Metal Forever!

TEST MODE / STOCK V20O WITH AMNIK KERNEL / LG OPTIMUS LGP760 / TAPATALK PRO 4.5.0

yeah..as you know..this is not large problem.. just wrong path..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)