FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

help for CWM recovery.

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By saudkhan75, Junior Member on 2nd May 2014, 04:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,
I flashed CWM recovery to my Galaxy Grand i9082, it worked correctly. I rooted my phone and when I came back to the recovery, there was no CWM recovery. I could just see the Android recovery again. I flashed CWM recovery again and then I made a backup of my full system and rebooted my Grand and when I went to CWM recovery again, and it was not there again. :/
idk what's the problem with it, but it would be really appreciated if anyone could help me.

2nd May 2014, 03:02 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
there is a file fix recovery.zip...flash it ..then u will get permanent cwm..

dont frgt to press thanks if i helped!!...
The Following User Says Thank You to souravsasidharan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift souravsasidharan Ad-Free
2nd May 2014, 03:34 PM |#3  
XDA: ASSIST
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 6,462

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saudkhan75

Hello,
I flashed CWM recovery to my Galaxy Grand i9082, it worked correctly. I rooted my phone and when I came back to the recovery, there was no CWM recovery. I could just see the Android recovery again. I flashed CWM recovery again and then I made a backup of my full system and rebooted my Grand and when I went to CWM recovery again, and it was not there again. :/
idk what's the problem with it, but it would be really appreciated if anyone could help me.

For detailed guide about ROOT and FIX you can go here http://galaxygrandcenter.blogspot.in...ranty-and.html
After Installing Successfully u can flash Philz Recovery Its Awesome u can go here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2725019
The Following User Says Thank You to jackeagle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2014, 03:50 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by souravsasidharan

there is a file fix recovery.zip...flash it ..then u will get permanent cwm..

dont frgt to press thanks if i helped!!...

He saying correct! You can download the file from HERE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shanwarsi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shanwarsi Ad-Free
2nd May 2014, 05:22 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanwarsi

He saying correct! You can download the file from HERE

Thankyou, Will surely try it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)